Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was he folding all those times, if he pushes with 34......
was it soooooted? If it was soooooted, then he may have just been waiting for cards he can make a flush with. That, or he is playing like he has a BAL of.25. I say the latter is more likely.
sigh, that's how we saugans rollWAIT WAIT WAIT FOR HOURSAnd then shove with AA os.
Hoping to fix your post
Folding every hand to go allin with 43??? Can anyone please explain that to me? Or was it just cause they were sooooooted...
Someone told him to man up during the break

Well, it's certainly Jam or Fold being optimal for Lam's better hands, but he's not getting any.IFF he pulls even, Lam should make a deal for the win, pay no taxes, give Yang 1M, roughly:Case 1: Yang wins 8.2M pays 4.1M in taxes*; Lam takes home 4.8M; for a net of 8.9M between them.Case 2: Lam wins and takes home 8.2M; Yang wins 4.8M and takes home 2.4M; for a net of 10.6M between them.Case 2 has 1.7M more take home cash, Lam should win and give 1.6M to Yang while they're dead even in chips, for instance.So Lam would take home 7M and Yang would get 2.4M and 1.6M under the table for 4.0M, throw in the bracelet...Yang loses 100K for taking the deal, and Lam takes 1.2M less for guaranteeing the win, instead of just getting 4.8M.I'm just estimating the taxes and assuming it's zero for a Canuck. Play with the numbers to see how to divvy up that 1.7M.* I realize that the taxes are less than 50%, but the principle still applies, juggle the numbers.I figure Jerry could have non-American citizen kids in the future who are not subject to US tax and Lam could remunerate Yang's brood that way, legally, ha ha...