Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, based on how Lee played the hand I don't think he's shoving the top end of his range there.If you give him a range of 22-TT, A7-AJ, KQ, A9o is 46% against that range.

So I guess this means we're gonna be stuck w/ another DONKEY WORLD CHAMPION this year. Top pair is the nuts.

phil wrong on every front in this hand:"lee isn't gonna call" he calls"jerry has a hand" he shows jack highbtw lee made a great call, and i think it was kinda obvious jerry had nothing...he hesitated for so long

Tuan Lam's supporters are holding up a Canadian flag"From Pokernews.
Seat 6: Tuan Lam (Mississauga, Ontario)The chips come and go constantly with Lam, who plays an extremely aggressive style. The 41-year-old Canadian professional poker player is second in chips ($21,315,000) heading into Tuesday's action. His favorite words are "raise" and "reraise," and we're sure to hear each plenty during the final table.Interesting facts: Lam was born in Vietnam on New Years Day, 1966, and immigrated to Canada at 19.

omg 8 ballthat guy needs to die.I ALREADY HATE THIS MOTHER ******."THE POWER IS THE GREATEST" BLAH BLAH BLAH!

i heart shoving w/J-8 and sucking out"Father make it happen" lolyang is a screaming idiot