*******official 100k Gtd Stakeaments Draft

i was offended and rightfully so,am I on a team or no??if not k fine not on a team for the rest of tourney if i am lets do it........
Are you Bipolar or something? First you wanna quit, and actually quit, now you want back in?You quit on The Wizards, so you have to talk to gilbert arenas if you want to be back on the team.BTW, Sundays are gonna get a LOT FUNNER for FCP, we got big plans for this. We want this to be big, and we want to own this tourney.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Sundays are gonna get a LOT FUNNER for FCP, we got big plans for this. We want this to be big, and we want to own this tourney.
I guess I better kick it off with a bank by taking it down for Da Warriors!!
I guess I better kick it off with a bank by taking it down for Da Warriors!!
I got a feeling I'm gonna get burned for trading away Naslund

hmm not sure if i should be proud or something....Today is a sad day...I've spent my entire career in the T-Dot and I have great respect for the organization, especially teddy for having the guts to draft me. Also I would like to thank the fans and everyone who has supported me during my stay. I'm happy to be moving on and hopefully I can have continued success with the RunAA's.

You got a week to get 72 posts, make them productive!
so basically not too many of the following posts ... QFT, +1, SW etc.oh I nearly forgotQFT (the bolded bit)and +1SW

Ive sent the stakes to my team, please register and come for camp before it fills up.

TB...you need to clean out your PM inbox...I can't get ahold of you.
cleared.
*Reporting to training camp*Also, do non-producers get released due to salary cap restrictions?
everybody gets 1 day contracts which are voided and should be returned to the owner if they are unable to play.After every sunday everybody gets cut loose and we have a redraft.