PS has declined the Visa gift card I bought from walgreens. Anybody else had any problems with this recently?
if it's a green dot,it wont work on stars, you have to go through epassporta...and then pay fees out of the bunghole..
if it's a green dot,it wont work on stars, you have to go through epassporta...and then pay fees out of the bunghole..
Its not the green dot, Ive used these before with no problem.
Its not the green dot, Ive used these before with no problem.
check the visa website or email support on stars would be my best guess.

I just used a VISA giftcard from allaccess that I bought from Safeway yesterday at Pokerstars with no problem.

I just used a VISA giftcard from allaccess that I bought from Safeway yesterday at Pokerstars with no problem.
I just purchased a yellow prepaid visa gift2go card. I tried to deposit on Poker Stars and was declined. I emailed support and will let you know what I hear.
Today is supposedly the deadline for the implementation of the UIGEA rules. Coincidence?
Good call. PS informed me that gift card I used is no longer accepted as of 7 am this morning. All Access gift cards and EPassporte are now the two ways to deposit. I wonder how long before those refuse online gaming tranactions.
Good call. PS informed me that gift card I used is no longer accepted as of 7 am this morning. All Access gift cards and EPassporte are now the two ways to deposit. I wonder how long before those refuse online gaming tranactions.
Here is the full email I received from Pstars:Thank you for your email.We are not totally sure if the card won't work on our site, today we hadmost Gift 2 go cards decline on our site, we have no control over this,since the bank that process these cards could be adapting to online gamingrestrictions.We can recommend you to use the Gift 2 go card on ePassporte to completeyour deposit, or you can also get another gift card that works on our sitewhich is the All Access Gift card from Netspend, we can't tell for howlong this card will work, but in the mean time you an also use it on oursite.Here are the locations you can find the All Access card:
Here is the full email I received from Pstars:Thank you for your email.We are not totally sure if the card won't work on our site, today we hadmost Gift 2 go cards decline on our site, we have no control over this,since the bank that process these cards could be adapting to online gamingrestrictions.We can recommend you to use the Gift 2 go card on ePassporte to completeyour deposit, or you can also get another gift card that works on our sitewhich is the All Access Gift card from Netspend, we can't tell for howlong this card will work, but in the mean time you an also use it on oursite.Here are the locations you can find the All Access card:
Dude, talk about a cruel cliffhanger

I used an allaccess one from Safeway fine on Stars but had to return the first one due to it not working as apparently there is a lot of fraud occurring at Safeway in the returning of these.

for the people who dont have a SAFEWAY in your area like LOS ANGELES...i think VONS has these ALL ACCESS cards because Vons bought out alot of Safeways..maybe even some Albertsonsi'm not sure..any confirmations?

for the people who dont have a SAFEWAY in your area like LOS ANGELES...i think VONS has these ALL ACCESS cards because Vons bought out alot of Safeways..maybe even some Albertsonsi'm not sure..any confirmations?
Google is your friend.www.allaccessgiftcard.com has a search function by zip code.10% to Vonteego3 on stars, ty.
Dude, talk about a cruel cliffhanger
No the cruel cliffhanger is this:I haven't been playing online poker because of the difficulty of getting money on and off. I started to get amped up on all the WCOOP excitement, so I went out and bought $500 in these Walgreen's gift cards on Wednesday. I loaded $200 on FTP and played for about an hour doubled my buy in and quit for the night. I wake up early Thursday morning and decide to load the rest of it on PS. No F-in go. So I go to FTP and try and load it there. No go as well. :(I love spending 5.95% in juice only to get nothing in return. I don't know maybe I can get some hookers and blow for it. The bunny ranch takes visa, right?