Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most hilarious part of this thread is that it seemed like he was willing to pass up sex with his gf to rail somebody in an online poker tournament.
some of you are pretty thrilling to watch!***********************I'll read any thread where I know Spademan is posting. You never know which will be his last post for the next 53 days.*********************gmanshade,I matter here.Stick around.I'd much rather have someone who starts threads I don't ever read, than someone who feels the need to pollute every "senseless to them thread" with boring, unfunny criticism.

Gmanshade, post pics of you and your girlfriend @ santa domingo so we can get a better feel for who you are. I usually enjoy your polls/posts, but only when they include excerts from a pros blog or something that make it a good read. I thnk your a funny guy but just cut down on some of the annoyingness and u will be fine ! :club:

I was actually going to vote Yes for you felt bad but.....Go read post #94 and #96, sorry couldn't quote both.He thanked Gilbertology, when it was Gibler who voted for him.Come on gman, that is horrible, lol.

I think the most hilarious part of this thread is that it seemed like he was willing to pass up sex with his gf to rail somebody in an online poker tournament.
But haven't we all passed up sex with his gf at one point or another to rail someone else? :club:
I'll read any thread where I know Spademan is posting. You never know which will be his last post for the next 53 days.
Heh.Next break will be 7 to 18 months, btw.Bastiges.
tyvm gilbertology
The latest comparison of you and your gf to Jen H and her husband was worth the price of admission. You must have forgotten however that they are no longer together. Is that your dream as well? I was also looking for gilbertology's post since you thanked him. I was wondering what he had to say. I thought he was busy playing Wii boxing against Checky or taking down a WSOP FT. Ok time to go vote "Leave" with 20 new accounts. I've just 'payed attention' to you today and already I've had enough of you.
I was actually going to vote Yes for you felt bad but.....Go read post #94 and #96, sorry couldn't quote both.He thanked Gilbertology, when it was Gibler who voted for him.Come on gman, that is horrible, lol.
hahah i noticed that too

You should stay on FCP gmanshade [37]You should stay on FCP gmanshade [23] Total Votes: 96Something is wrong with the POLL addition. WTF? 36 votes missing? Are you changing the "leave" vote totals gman? If you don't want to show the true results why make the poll in the first place? Pathetic!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oops missed your post Sabes99! I still think it was done on purpose. LOL

You should stay on FCP gmanshade [37]You should stay on FCP gmanshade [23] Total Votes: 96Something is wrong with the POLL addition. WTF? 36 votes missing? Are you changing the "leave" vote totals gman? If you don't want to show the true results why make the poll in the first place? Pathetic!!
when he edited the poll and the first post the poll results resetha beat you to it
You should stay on FCP gmanshade [37]You should stay on FCP gmanshade [23] Total Votes: 96Something is wrong with the POLL addition. WTF? 36 votes missing? Are you changing the "leave" vote totals gman? If you don't want to show the true results why make the poll in the first place? Pathetic!!
you might want to read the thread before calling someone pathetic :(he said several time that he edited his post or something and it changed the counts

I dont have a ton of posts but I have been on this site for a while now and I think you should definetly stay. Don't let people like Yoda get you down about the site. He is just one of those people who feels they have to post some "witty" line in every thread. They do it on here in most cases because they could never say things like that to people in "the real world". Also you probably got on his bad side right after you posted a thread about having a real life girlfriend and not a cyber chick. Look forward to reading your contributions to FCP!

Stop trying to give yourself attention, you're starting to act like Paris Hilton and it's really annoying. Also, even if everyone under the sun wants you to leave you'll just come back with a different alias as if nothing ever happened. So basically all this thread is doing is giving you attention because you feel people here care enough about you as to want you to stay or leave. Just simply stop acting like a ****** without making a thread and everything will be fine.

16 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: sabes99, DavidG, psujohn, Veener Schnitz, conor_mw, EdwardGreene1, Adam_g, sdc12303, BubbleBoy, thebottomline, Royal27gman decide to find something better to do with his life?edit: speedy return sir

you might want to read the thread before calling someone pathetic :(he said several time that he edited his post or something and it changed the counts
tyvm gibler123
I dont have a ton of posts but I have been on this site for a while now and I think you should definetly stay. Don't let people like Yoda get you down about the site. He is just one of those people who feels they have to post some "witty" line in every thread. They do it on here in most cases because they could never say things like that to people in "the real world". Also you probably got on his bad side right after you posted a thread about having a real life girlfriend and not a cyber chick. Look forward to reading your contributions to FCP!
Except I'm married. Keep guessing though :club:
And to think I remember all the way back to when you were just engaged...Memorieeesss.....
when his wife divorces him and takes half his $ we'll remember back to when he was married
when his wife divorces him and takes half his $ we'll remember back to when he was married
i call cheap shot on that one