Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really, if you don't like a person, ignore them. this is the internet, where people can act as nice or stoopid as they choose. i don't think responding just to castigate a hypothetically stoopid person is any more beneficial than the offending post. there are mods here, there really are. pm them if you have issues with a poster, otherwise go your merry way.

i think everyone got a huge laugh off of your girlfriend mad at me post so i think you should stay. your probably good for another laugh or two
tyvm. if you think that you should vote for me to stay. i am seriously going to do whatever the poll result says.
really, if you don't like a person, ignore them. this is the internet, where people can act as nice or stoopid as they choose. i don't think responding just to castigate a hypothetically stoopid person is any more beneficial than the offending post. there are mods here, there really are. pm them if you have issues with a poster, otherwise go your merry way.
Whoa, did you just *not* make a joke? You feeling ok today?
tyvm. if you think that you should vote for me to stay. i am seriously going to do whatever the poll result says.
lol, he wants you to stay because you make ridiculously stupid posts that make people laugh at you, and you say thank you. Now that's funny.

i agree with qy....to each his owni wouldn't worry about what other people think too much, otherwise you'll never do anythingomg, if everyone got along the world would be boring.

i agree with qy....to each his owni wouldn't worry about what other people think too much, otherwise you'll never do anythingomg, if everyone got along the world would be boring.
You type like a moron.

hah, he reset the poll again. Results not to your liking? I give up, what a clown.

You type like a moron.
go eat some more poo.oh no, it's lord of the forums, you gonna ban me....lmaowhatever :club:

okay, apparently any time you alter the original message in a poll thread it resetsi will not do that again (I was adding something to my first post)when it was reset there were 3 more leave votes than stay votesi will add the -3 to the final tally at 6pmbtw, if you want me to stay please vote. it seems like people are not hesitating to vote leave, so vote the other way if that is what u want

okay, apparently any time you alter the original message in a poll thread it resetsi will not do that again (I was adding something to my first post)when it was reset there were 3 more leave votes than stay votesi will add the -3 to the final tally at 6pmbtw, if you want me to stay please vote. it seems like people are not hesitating to vote leave, so vote the other way if that is what u want
you're probably going to be leaving, sir. people who dislike you will actively vote leave. the other 95% of the forum probably doesn't care either way, and will ignore the whole debacle. have fun on 2+2, see you in a month!

I will change my vote on four conditions...1. Change your sig2. You can NEVER start a new thread again3. Change your avatar to a Corona bottle4. You can never talk about Phil Hellmuth or Vinny Vinh again