Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i call cheap shot on that one
Don't worry, she may leave me one day, but I have signed paperwork saying she isn't taking half. lol
i call cheap shot on that one
here is my PM to him and his response earlier today:I already told you in another thread. Your posts are like a train wreck, you just can't look away. And for the record, you were winning the poll early on and that is without me voting for you. In short, go **** yourself.QUOTE [gmanshade]If you dislike my presence on the forum--you say me and FWP are the worst posters--then why do you troll in and post in every thread I make? You need to contain yourself a little bit and stop acting stupid. I'm offended you compare me to someone accused of stealing money and lying. all i do here is post what's on my mind
when his wife divorces him and takes half his $ we'll remember back to when he was married
when your girlfriend breaks up with you after realizing there are men out there that dont jack off to this picturephil2.jpgwe'll remember back to when evergy drinks were the nuts when it came to anniversary gifts.
you might want to read the thread before calling someone pathetic :(he said several time that he edited his post or something and it changed the counts
Yeah I already edited my OP. I still think he is pathetic however for having this poll in the first place. Does a normal person need to have a poll to feel accepted by his/her peers? I say we start a poll on whether or not he should commit himself to a hospital for treatment in self-importance.POLL:Does gmanshade need to be hospitalized? Vote(s)1. Yes? 12. No? Warning: Results may be skewed if I edit my OP!
here is my PM to him and his response earlier today:I already told you in another thread. Your posts are like a train wreck, you just can't look away. And for the record, you were winning the poll early on and that is without me voting for you. In short, go **** yourself.QUOTE [gmanshade]If you dislike my presence on the forum--you say me and FWP are the worst posters--then why do you troll in and post in every thread I make? You need to contain yourself a little bit and stop acting stupid. I'm offended you compare me to someone accused of stealing money and lying. all i do here is post what's on my mind
Hmmmmm....anyone want to enlighten me on what the P in PM stands for?
Yeah I already edited my OP. I still think he is pathetic however for having this poll in the first place. Does a normal person need to have a poll to feel accepted by his/her peers? I say we start a poll on whether or not he should commit himself to a hospital for treatment in self-importance.POLL:Does gmanshade need to be hospitalized? Vote(s)1. Yes? 12. No? Warning: Results may be skewed if I edit my OP!
lol...so true

I voted for you to stay, as you never seem to be mean to anyone I don't think. You're just a nutcase :)Mark

tyvm nosupit seems like a lot of the most important posters on this site, including you and actuary, want me to staythat means a lot

what determines who is one of the most important posters? reply if you can get your head out of these 'most important posters' ***'s
well, when you load fullcontactpoker.com it displays nosup's profile in the bottom rightthat makes him an important posteractuary has sixteen thousand+ posts and people refer to him in other threads
well, when you load fullcontactpoker.com it displays nosup's profile in the bottom rightthat makes him an important posteractuary has several thousand posts and people refer to him in other threads
i guess you came out for some air,
tyvm nosupit seems like a lot of the most important posters on this site, including you and actuary, want me to staythat means a lot
this post just proves to me that you could care less about what the entirety of the forum thinks of you, but rather only what "important" posters on the site think...not taking away any of their "importance", but proving my original point that having this poll is flat-out dumb, since it's open to ALL posterswhy don't you just announce that you're staying, all the people you whose opinions you truly care about want you to stay, you're winning the poll, you're going to stay regardless of the results, just end this madness already!i officially regret my vote for you to stay
what determines who is one of the most important posters? reply if you can get your head out of these 'most important posters' ***'s
anyone who votes in gmans favor is obviously the most important posters of the site...obv.It's like he's campaigning for president, pretty funny. But he already won the reigning title of King RKIGS.
well, when you load fullcontactpoker.com it displays nosup's profile in the bottom rightthat makes him an important posteractuary has sixteen thousand+ posts and people refer to him in other threads
That's not fair, Mark paid them to put his profile on the front page.
anyone who votes in gmans favor is obviously the most important posters of the site...obv.It's like he's campaigning for president, pretty funny. But he already won the reigning title of King RKIGS.
yoda, if i remain in the forum the first order of business will be emailing FCPinfo to have them review your recent posts