Wsop Event #39 World Championship H.o.r.s.e. $ 50,000

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel is at the featured table:Seat 1: Bruno Fitoussi - 1,248,000Seat 2: Daniel Negreanu - 149,000Seat 3: Justin Bonomo - 295,000Seat 4: Greg Raymer - 504,000Seat 5: Amnon Filippi - 2,343,000Seat 6: Mike Matusow - 696,000Seat 7: Dewey Tomko - 248,000Good luck Daniel!!
Are you sure Seat One is Bruno Fitoussi and not Bruno Gerussi? gerussibrun.jpgBeachcombers was teh nutz!
Of course he is, cause this is DANIEL NEGREANU'S PAGE and Forum :club: Whats wrong with that!
Is your name a character from He-man?
Of course he is, cause this is DANIEL NEGREANU'S PAGE and Forum :club: Whats wrong with that!
I was just mad at Oz for beating me to the page!

TID Daniel!!I can't think of a more capable player to go from 5 BB headfirst into the final table and, eventually, the bracelet than DN. It can happen.. It WILL happen. Make it so.

Daniel is at the featured table:Seat 1: Bruno Fitoussi - 1,248,000Seat 2: Daniel Negreanu - 149,000Seat 3: Justin Bonomo - 295,000Seat 4: Greg Raymer - 504,000Seat 5: Amnon Filippi - 2,343,000Seat 6: Mike Matusow - 696,000Seat 7: Dewey Tomko - 248,000Good luck Daniel!!Obviously given that Daniel is at the featured table and also needs to concentrate on his game, updates will be rare, if at all.
There goes my day...

Daniel Negreanu Eliminated in 21st PlaceDaniel Negreanu and Bruno Fitoussi are heads up, and Daniel Negreanu is all in on fifth street. Here's how the hands look:Bruno Fitoussi: :icon_dance::D:club::D:) Daniel Negreanu: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance::):D Negreanu has the lead with two pair, jacks and eights, but Fitoussi has an overpair with a pair of aces, and if he pairs any of his cards he'll take the lead.Negreanu receives the :D on sixth street, and Fitoussi catches the . Negreanu is still in the lead.Negreanu's last card doesn't improve his hand, and Fitoussi glances at his final card before revealing -- the :) . Fitoussi makes his second pair, and wins the hand with aces and threes.Fan favorite Daniel Negreanu is eliminated in 21st place, and the crowd gives him a hearty round of applause. As a professional poker player, Negreanu has faced defeat many times with great poise, but today, he seems a bit frustrated by this loss.

UGH!! SO GROSS!!!He's got Jacks and 8's with 2 cards to come in Stud Hi.Fitoussi has Aces and pairs his 3 on the last card.
:club: Argghh. All that work and being the chip leader yesterday, and he doesn't even cash. I bet he is pissed right now.

Yes, losing flips is the WORST EVAR.8s Jc 3c Jd 8h 284862 56.97 215138 43.03 0 0.00 0.570As Ac Qh 4h 3h 215138 43.03 284862 56.97 0 0.00 0.430Guys, seriously. He had 3 big bets.

Ugh! GG DN

Daniel Negreanu Eliminated in 21st PlaceDaniel Negreanu and Bruno Fitoussi are heads up, and Daniel Negreanu is all in on fifth street. Here's how the hands look:Bruno Fitoussi: {A-Clubs}{A-Spades}{3-Diamonds}{4-Hearts}{Q-Hearts}Daniel Negreanu: {J-Clubs}{3-Clubs}{8-Clubs}{8-Hearts}{J-Diamonds}Negreanu has the lead with two pair, jacks and eights, but Fitoussi has an overpair with a pair of aces, and if he pairs any of his cards he'll take the lead.Negreanu receives the {9-Hearts} on sixth street, and Fitoussi catches the {10-Clubs}. Negreanu is still in the lead.Negreanu's last card doesn't improve his hand, and Fitoussi glances at his final card before revealing -- the {3-Spades}. Fitoussi makes his second pair, and wins the hand with aces and threes.Fan favorite Daniel Negreanu is eliminated in 21st place, and the crowd gives him a hearty round of applause. As a professional poker player, Negreanu has faced defeat many times with great poise, but today, he seems a bit frustrated by this loss.
As a professional poker player, Negreanu has faced defeat many times with great poise, but today, he seems a bit frustrated by this loss.
What do they expect? He got knocked out of the tournament I am pretty sure he wants to win the most, not to mention being sucked out on (even if it was like a 14 outer)