official wpt championship thread day 3

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4:49 - Doyle Brunson out
Booooo.Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for you and Daniel, but I always love to see Doyle do his thing and hate to read about an early exit.
Josh are u under the table typing on a Laptop or something man?
They actually allow small laptops at the table now. They have WiFi hooked up in the tourney room for everyone to use. I am playing a 5k sit and go in between hands.
They actually allow small laptops at the table now. They have WiFi hooked up in the tourney room for everyone to use. I am playing a 5k sit and go in between hands.
LMAO...wow I its like you have nothing else better to do right now...running back and forth between tables and keeping us updated all at the same time. Sorry Daniel but Josh Arieh is my new favorite poker player.I may play a $20 Online SnG while writing a paper for school and talking to people on AIM but thats about as much as I can do. You've got more then 30k on the line and you're good enough to handle all of that...props to you my friend.
No Way...man pay attention!If you are really playing a 5K SNG right now...wow, thats some new level of gambling never reached before. Other people listen to music, read, while they gamble, not Josh though.He gambles while he gambles!

Yeah that's pretty amazing...Glad to see your computer no longer has a virus. Good luck man...hopefully a big hand doesn't come at both tables at the same time...that would suck.

No Way...man pay attention!If you are really playing a 5K SNG right now...wow, thats some new level of gambling never reached before. Other people listen to music, read, while they gamble, not Josh though.He gambles while he gambles!
For some strange reason they are strict about the sound. You have to mute the sound on the laptop or it causes problems with others at the table.I just plug my earphones into the laptop so I can listen to my music while I play.
For some strange reason they are strict about the sound. You have to mute the sound on the laptop or it causes problems with others at the table.I just plug my earphones into the laptop so I can listen to my music while I play.
What the heck Online poker room has $5,000 SNG's anyways?Did you win it (the SNG)?Where is you chip stack?What is Daniels?

They actually allow small laptops at the table now. They have WiFi hooked up in the tourney room for everyone to use. I am playing a 5k sit and go in between hands.Josh that is hilarious. I want your job. By the way where are there 5K sit n go's is that heads up.

2:35"She's been slapping us around all day," Tom McEvoy said. "Especially Daniel." She is Kaelaine of Poker School Online. She must me. Minton has about 120k. Daniel Negreanu is on fumes.WHAT THE???What does that mean???JOSH???

by Mike Paulle

2:35"She's been slapping us around all day," Tom McEvoy said. "Especially Daniel." She is Kaelaine of Poker School Online. She must me. Minton has about 120k. Daniel Negreanu is on fumes.
eek
Thats not josh people.. remember yesterday?
I think today might actually be Josh. Unless his buddy Chris is playing in the tournament.

Mike tends to "exaggerate" a little, to him 66K is probably fumes. I coach the girl that is apparently "slapping" Daniel around but that's not the impression she gave me when she called me on the last break, she is very respectful of Daniel's play, although she was also at the "soft" table yesterday and was the player who doubled Daniel up (he had an ace high flush to her king high flush).