Ok I was talking to my friend online who is one of my best friends and I wanted to play him heads up for $50. He has another friend over who I know pretty well who is better than the guy i wanna play. I clearly said that I dont want to play the other guy (colin). (tom) the guy i want to play lets the other guy play and i lose. I'm not even mad about the $50 that I lost, it's just in my opinion I think Tom screwed me over. He said he would never give the money back. I really think that he should since I clearly said I didn't want to play colin. I know you guys are gonna ridicule me for trusting someone over the internet, but I really trusted him. Some responses would be nice.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's your friend then this is awesome and he should bring this up every time he sees you. every.single.time get it?If he's not really your friend but someone you chat with on AIM, then you shouldn't take the acronym BBF so seriously.

i personally think you played both guys...one guy doesnt just play..one guy clicks the mouse and the other watches and they both talk it over..try to make the best move...sounds like you are about 17 years old

Tremendous! OP and all responses everything about this thread is fantastic, except for u losing $50, thx for making me laugh before bed.

Actuary, I can tell you're really mature for your age.
I am very immatureWhen you have solid relationships and financial security if affords you the luxury of having fun at 3:00 am and not care what you think of me