Was there no show on this morning?If not was it planned, or maybe because of the Artie thing?
They're on vacation for a week. That's why a lot of people thought it was some kind of cliff hanger before their break.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're on vacation for a week. That's why a lot of people thought it was some kind of cliff hanger before their break.
I believe that when Howard and Artie had there on air blow up the last time it was the Thursday before a holiday break aswell. And Robyn never apologized for qouting Artie wrong on the jerk comment that caused that arguement in the first place.

Someone on another board had a link from a blog quoting a Sirius source as saying that Artie will be suspended indefinitely pending them being able to work out details of a contract buyout. /shrugI'll be listening anyway

Today was a decent show. I was totally wrong about Robin putting her foot down but who knows what went on behind the scenes. One thing I learned today on Stern, Doogie Howser's gay.

Today was a decent show. I was totally wrong about Robin putting her foot down but who knows what went on behind the scenes. One thing I learned today on Stern, Doogie Howser's gay.
i was more shocked to learn he had banged women
  • 6 months later...

bump. My receiver has been on the frits for awhile but today it worked perfect all day and got to hear Eric the midget live in studio. Reminds me how good this show really is. Good to hear they got him laid

can't you get access online? It's free with your subscription afaiksiriuscanada.cayou have to call the subscription line to get a password, but it's free
Yea I got my Sirius on the grey market before it was available in Canada. I Still pay ecvery year but they have a bunch of false information on there records about my address and stuff on the account. Now when I phone the number it automatically goes to Sirius Canada and they dont know who I am.RS-11-03-08---cherry-and-hailey-from-the-bunny-ranch-with-eric-the-midget-on-air-3.jpgETM and the 2 hookers he banged
  • 2 months later...

Just read Artie's book - I used to love him, but now - not so much. He comes off as such a user (of people, as well as drugs). He pretty much craps on everyone who helps him and he gets away with it because he has talent.Found this site and some of my favorite old clips. The only one I couldn't find was the America song about Baba Booey. I think it is called Boy with Horse Teeth.Fly me with balloonsRicardo MontalbahnBaba McGuireGilbert calls BindiScores man got a tattoo

Just read Artie's book - I used to love him, but now - not so much. He comes off as such a user (of people, as well as drugs). He pretty much craps on everyone who helps him and he gets away with it because he has talent.Found this site and some of my favorite old clips. The only one I couldn't find was the America song about Baba Booey. I think it is called Boy with Horse Teeth.Fly me with balloonsRicardo MontalbahnBaba McGuireGilbert calls BindiScores man got a tattoo
Artie works well in the context of the show. As a stand up comedian from what I have seen he is average at best and the bits that gets the most laughs are Howard Stern show related. Yet he is one of the highest grossing stand up acts out there. He should be kissing Howards ass daily for the piles and piles of monney he is able to earn because of the show. If Artie quits the show or if they end the show in 2 years it wont be long before those 3000-5000 seat venue gigs go away real fast.
Artie works well in the context of the show. As a stand up comedian from what I have seen he is average at best and the bits that gets the most laughs are Howard Stern show related. Yet he is one of the highest grossing stand up acts out there. He should be kissing Howards ass daily for the piles and piles of monney he is able to earn because of the show. If Artie quits the show or if they end the show in 2 years it wont be long before those 3000-5000 seat venue gigs go away real fast.
I think he obviously realizes the show has helped him out a lot.As for Jkalib's post, Artie seems really generous to everyone. He gives away money, lets people go on vacation with him etc. I haven't read his book, so I don't know if you mean he uses people when he is on drugs, or he uses people all the time. But by listening to the show it seems like he is extremely generous to everyone.