Fcp - Pokerstars Tfer Done!

Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $0.00PokerStars FPP awarded: 774If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars CashierI am such a balla now. :club:

Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $0.00PokerStars FPP awarded: 774If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars CashierI am such a balla now. :club:
shameless brag post

Mine too...*********************************************Dear compuease,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $1,462,981.37PokerStars FPP awarded: 43,335If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars Cashier**********************************************Well maybe a little <sw>. :club:

Mine too...*********************************************Dear compuease,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $1,462,981.37PokerStars FPP awarded: 43,335If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Wow. WOOOWWWWW
Mine too...*********************************************Dear compuease,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $0.37PokerStars FPP awarded: 5If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars Cashier**********************************************Well maybe a little <sw>. :club:
fyp

Well you are ahead of me.Today I got my first email from FCP telling me that they are moving to Pokerstars. I have until tuesday the 12th to log on to my FCp account and order stuff from the store.I am waiting for my pokerstars email telling me how to let them know I already have an accountI expect it in about a monthI used to be someone at fcp

No mobney for me yet.But I did get this e-mail yesterday.Hello 2bthebest,Thank you for your email, and for letting us know. We have confirmed thiserror in our tournament deployment script for the events in question andhave mass credited all affected players accordingly (including yourself).I have advanced you to SilverStar VIP status for the remainder of the monthto say thankyou :)If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please let us know.Best regards,EllisPokerStars Support Team

Dear tb17,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $0.60PokerStars FPP awarded: 3446

I got a mail telling me my FCP shipping address did not correspond to my Pokerstars shipping address. So the transfer was denied. Great, I had forgot to change my address at FCP after I moved in February, now what :club:

Mine too...*********************************************Dear compuease,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $1,462,981.37PokerStars FPP awarded: 43,335If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars Cashier**********************************************Well maybe a little <sw>. :club:
Stakeaments?

shipped this morning!Dear gilarenas,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Pokeraccount balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been creditedto your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $8,238.48PokerStars FPP awarded: 4,507If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com andwe will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

I got a mail telling me my FCP shipping address did not correspond to my Pokerstars shipping address. So the transfer was denied. Great, I had forgot to change my address at FCP after I moved in February, now what :club:
Hi Zeatrix, that shouldn't preclude from having a transfer done.I'm not sure what the exact procedure they will use but I'm sure there is one for players whose account information isn't an exact match.

wooo hooooDear aucu,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players become world champions.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $0.90PokerStars FPP awarded: 474If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,PokerStars Cashier

Dear Bluffs2005,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players go when they fail as part of running other Poker sites.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars andyou can now find out what it's like to play online poker with real technology. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $495.95PokerStars FPP awarded: 474You will have the chance to add $ to your account should you happen to run into Daniel Negreanu on oursite.If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,Barry Greenstein

Dear Bluffs2005,Welcome to PokerStars, where poker players go when they fail as part of running other Poker sites.We have successfully completed the transfer of your Full Contact Poker account balances to PokerStars andyou can now find out what it's like to play online poker with real technology. The following amounts have been credited to your PokerStars account:Cash transferred: $495.95PokerStars FPP awarded: 474You will have the chance to add $ to your account should you happen to run into Daniel Negreanu on oursite.If you have any questions, please email us at support@pokerstars.com and we will be happy to help.Regards,Barry Greenstein
HmmmmmmmStars is getting Fishy
Hi Zeatrix, that shouldn't preclude from having a transfer done.I'm not sure what the exact procedure they will use but I'm sure there is one for players whose account information isn't an exact match.
I got the same email.

I did mine on Thursday, and still haven't heard anything back from Pokerstars. Should I be worried?They need to hurry, I'm almost out of money.

HEY I got mine $54!! I thought I only had a buck or two on FCP. :club:
The other $52 was a mistake, mine was short. Go ahead and ship it over to me would ya?sw. Sounds like a BONUS to me!