What A Horrible Night

Man I had a horrible night playing cards. I kept getting huge hands and getting beat. Twice I had boat over boat after hitting a set on the flop. The worst was hitting a set of 6's in a three way pot vs JJ and QJ. The flop came 36Q. The turn was another Q, and the river was the case J. Three boats on one hand, me going from the best to worst on the river and I lost a $171 pot. Right before that I lost a $100+ pot with 33 on a flop of 34A. Turn was another 4 and we got all-in on the river. My opponent had the me the whole way with AA.Just before shutting down I got into another 3 way all-in with KK and the flop came AKx. One of my opponents had AA. That was another $60 pot going the other way. Right there accounts for over $330 worth of pots going the other way.I also bubbled in a 2 table $10 SNG on a flop of AT2. I had A2 and the villian had AT. So for the night I'm down almost $200, which makes the swing over $500. It could easily have been over $600 with the potential cash in the SNG.I did cash in another 180 man SNG, but went out before the final table so it wasn't even worth it. My bankroll would have been at $3k tonight if those hands held up. Just sick.

I'm a donk that can't get away from bottom set. That's not a cooler to a good player oh well. :club:

thats why I dont like NLH. One extremely unfortunate situation and you are screwed. Shorthanded Lo8 however...........

Yeah, although it sucked, I knew there was little I could do about any of those hands. I went to bed shortly after that post and now I can start from scratch.I also have to say I'm mildly impressed with you guys. Not one BBFIDTS. :club: