omg unrealI just tilted so hard its not even funny...I was in the $5.00 r/a right...so I shove A/A in ep 3rd hand pre flop obv call call call...f**k I know I'm toast with 4 callers...10c/6c sucks out...ok whatever double reload. limp in with 5c/6c some donk bumps it to 200 with 3 callers ahead ok I call...monster flop for me...7c/8c/x guy shoves the flop for 4K insta call I brick God knows how many outs I can't even count that high and his 4/4 holds lol ok jesus...another double reload. 2 hands later I jam 3K with K/K big stack insta calls with A2os....WTF he rivers a red Ace on me. OK now the tilt is starting to set in...10h/9h I just pop it up 5x and the same guy shoves..lol (now I am steaming) I call and he flips Ah/5s...BAM I flop the heart flush...plz hold...turn 9c....plz hold...'BINK' he rivers the 6 of hearts. all of the sudden 3 guys on the table start crackin up because I am getting rheemed so hard. Already in for 50 and its not even 15 mins in. another double reload....a few folds then I get the ladies in the bb. one guy limps...then another...then another...then another....then wham...the small blind shoves....I call obv and all of the sudden every limper except one guy calls lmao. BAM !! I spike my set on a rainbow flop of Qc/5s/6h. I jump out of my chair and clap my hands this is a 15K pot cmon baby...I'm all in and they all check the flop....turn 8s...Uh oh plz nobody have a spade. I got that terrible feeling in my gut kinda like when you see red and blue lights in your rear view mirror...they all check again....river is a 10s....I just knew it no way my set is good now...Then to no surprise one guy shoves another 5K and takes it down with As/7s jesus fkn christ are you sh1tting mechapter 2... so I yell my favorite expletive and throw my mouse against the wall and go outside to cool off. I come back a while later and sit at a 1/2 game (after I dug up an old mouse that wasn't completely trashed already) with a good chunk of $$$ and whoah...I get two black Kings my second hand in the BB after I had paid the 'new guy' blind UTG. I swear to God all I got was a feeling of dread like I know I am going to get raped by some idiot sucking out on me. So I decide to just shove if these is even a small raise ahead of me. Definitely in no mood to slow play a big pocket pair..especially in a relatively deep stacked cash game and after the crap I have already had happen earlier. Sure enough it folds around to the button who pops me up to 10 I just shove it all over the top...he goes into the tank for about 5 seconds and I hear the 'click' sound hwg.....well you know how in cash games you don't see the cards until the river comes off and he either mucks or you wait that second or so before he turns his cards over or mucks. Well do I even need to tell you the rest ? the flop is 8/6/2 ....turn 10.....river 5.....I take a breath and **BINK** his 5/5 lights up holy **** %$#@^%$#@Not a bad beat post really, this was just such a horrible run of bullsh*t I am ready to crack some skulls or throw my whole f**king system out the window. Sometimes I hate Stars with a passion I think they hate me they must have a custom doom switch in the main control room in the mountain bunkers of Costa Rica with a big red button under plexiglass with my screen name on it...kinda like they have on 'Deal or No Deal'. I mean if they had a 'batting average' of sorts for getting spiked by 2 outters I swear I'd be leading the majors and in the hunt for the triple crown. FK poker I'm gonna go get wasted.

Good rant. I am fully entertained. Now I need the Yanks to win for moral, cleveland to win to boost the BR and a god to fix the driver I smashed on the 2nd hole today. Nice little friday.
did you hear? balloon guy won the driving contest.
omg unrealI just tilted so hard its not even funny...I was in the $5.00 r/a right...so I shove A/A in ep 3rd hand pre flop obv call call call...f**k I know I'm toast with 4 callers...10c/6c sucks out...ok whatever double reload. limp in with 5c/6c some donk bumps it to 200 with 3 callers ahead ok I call...monster flop for me...7c/8c/x guy shoves the flop for 4K insta call I brick God knows how many outs I can't even count that high and his 4/4 holds lol ok jesus...another double reload. 2 hands later I jam 3K with K/K big stack insta calls with A2os....WTF he rivers a red Ace on me. OK now the tilt is starting to set in...10h/9h I just pop it up 5x and the same guy shoves..lol (now I am steaming) I call and he flips Ah/5s...BAM I flop the heart flush...plz hold...turn 9c....plz hold...'BINK' he rivers the 6 of hearts. all of the sudden 3 guys on the table start crackin up because I am getting rheemed so hard. Already in for 50 and its not even 15 mins in. another double reload....a few folds then I get the ladies in the bb. one guy limps...then another...then another...then another....then wham...the small blind shoves....I call obv and all of the sudden every limper except one guy calls lmao. BAM !! I spike my set on a rainbow flop of Qc/5s/6h. I jump out of my chair and clap my hands this is a 15K pot cmon baby...I'm all in and they all check the flop....turn 8s...Uh oh plz nobody have a spade. I got that terrible feeling in my gut kinda like when you see red and blue lights in your rear view mirror...they all check again....river is a 10s....I just knew it no way my set is good now...Then to no surprise one guy shoves another 5K and takes it down with As/7s jesus fkn christ are you sh1tting mechapter 2... so I yell my favorite expletive and throw my mouse against the wall and go outside to cool off. I come back a while later and sit at a 1/2 game (after I dug up an old mouse that wasn't completely trashed already) with a good chunk of $$ and whoah...I get two black Kings my second hand in the BB after I had paid the 'new guy' blind UTG. I swear to God all I got was a feeling of dread like I know I am going to get raped by some idiot sucking out on me. So I decide to just shove if these is even a small raise ahead of me. Definitely in no mood to slow play a big pocket pair..especially in a relatively deep stacked cash game and after the crap I have already had happen earlier. Sure enough it folds around to the button who pops me up to 10 I just shove it all over the top...he goes into the tank for about 5 seconds and I hear the 'click' sound hwg.....well you know how in cash games you don't see the cards until the river comes off and he either mucks or you wait that second or so before he turns his cards over or mucks. Well do I even need to tell you the rest ? the flop is 8/6/2 ....turn 10.....river 5.....I take a breath and **BINK** his 5/5 lights up holy **** %$#@^%$#@Not a bad beat post really, this was just such a horrible run of bullsh*t I am ready to crack some skulls or throw my whole f**king system out the window. Sometimes I hate Stars with a passion I think they hate me they have a custom doom switch in the main control room in the mountain bunkers of Costa Rica with a big red button under plexiglass like they have on 'Deal or No Deal'. I mean if they had a 'batting average' of sorts for getting spiked by 2 outters I swear I'd be leading the majors and in the hunt for the triple crown. FK poker I'm gonna go get wasted.
Just reading that put me on tilt.

Ok, see now THIS is a bad beat post I can tolerate. In depth analyzing, witty remarks on what cards are to come and the obvious "this is not really a bad beat post" statement.I feel your pain (now after reading). I would take a break... Beat off, see a movie, get laid (or get laid twice and scratch the beating off).....after you're refreshed, go at it again.GL

TYVM :club: It makes me warm and fuzzy to bring joy to masses by sharing my misery and torment. I guess this is kinda like when you are flippin around on TV and stumble across a spot for Christian Childrens Fund with Sally Struthers and see those Ethiopian kids with bloated stomachs with flies buzzing around their mouth....you think to yourself..'damn I guess I got it pretty good after all' even if your life is one big clusterf**k.

yeah im gonna have to go out on a limb an say FU Tilt...A10<J8 AIPF...AA<1010...hit quads after i foppped a set....Ive have lost ever 65/35 today...FU TiltI'm glad Daniel signed with stars......

omg unrealI just tilted so hard its not even funny...I was in the $5.00 r/a right...so I shove A/A in ep 3rd hand pre flop obv call call call...f**k I know I'm toast with 4 callers...10c/6c sucks out...ok whatever double reload. limp in with 5c/6c some donk bumps it to 200 with 3 callers ahead ok I call...monster flop for me...7c/8c/x guy shoves the flop for 4K insta call I brick God knows how many outs I can't even count that high and his 4/4 holds lol ok jesus...another double reload. 2 hands later I jam 3K with K/K big stack insta calls with A2os....WTF he rivers a red Ace on me. OK now the tilt is starting to set in...10h/9h I just pop it up 5x and the same guy shoves..lol (now I am steaming) I call and he flips Ah/5s...BAM I flop the heart flush...plz hold...turn 9c....plz hold...'BINK' he rivers the 6 of hearts. all of the sudden 3 guys on the table start crackin up because I am getting rheemed so hard. Already in for 50 and its not even 15 mins in. another double reload....a few folds then I get the ladies in the bb. one guy limps...then another...then another...then another....then wham...the small blind shoves....I call obv and all of the sudden every limper except one guy calls lmao. BAM !! I spike my set on a rainbow flop of Qc/5s/6h. I jump out of my chair and clap my hands this is a 15K pot cmon baby...I'm all in and they all check the flop....turn 8s...Uh oh plz nobody have a spade. I got that terrible feeling in my gut kinda like when you see red and blue lights in your rear view mirror...they all check again....river is a 10s....I just knew it no way my set is good now...Then to no surprise one guy shoves another 5K and takes it down with As/7s jesus fkn christ are you sh1tting mechapter 2... so I yell my favorite expletive and throw my mouse against the wall and go outside to cool off. I come back a while later and sit at a 1/2 game (after I dug up an old mouse that wasn't completely trashed already) with a good chunk of $$$ and whoah...I get two black Kings my second hand in the BB after I had paid the 'new guy' blind UTG. I swear to God all I got was a feeling of dread like I know I am going to get raped by some idiot sucking out on me. So I decide to just shove if these is even a small raise ahead of me. Definitely in no mood to slow play a big pocket pair..especially in a relatively deep stacked cash game and after the crap I have already had happen earlier. Sure enough it folds around to the button who pops me up to 10 I just shove it all over the top...he goes into the tank for about 5 seconds and I hear the 'click' sound hwg.....well you know how in cash games you don't see the cards until the river comes off and he either mucks or you wait that second or so before he turns his cards over or mucks. Well do I even need to tell you the rest ? the flop is 8/6/2 ....turn 10.....river 5.....I take a breath and **BINK** his 5/5 lights up holy **** %$#@^%$#@Not a bad beat post really, this was just such a horrible run of bullsh*t I am ready to crack some skulls or throw my whole f**king system out the window. Sometimes I hate Stars with a passion I think they hate me they must have a custom doom switch in the main control room in the mountain bunkers of Costa Rica with a big red button under plexiglass with my screen name on it...kinda like they have on 'Deal or No Deal'. I mean if they had a 'batting average' of sorts for getting spiked by 2 outters I swear I'd be leading the majors and in the hunt for the triple crown. FK poker I'm gonna go get wasted.
What's the deal? I run like that every night.

i miss golfi miss vegasi miss playing golf in vegasi miss peeing standing upi miss golf cartsi miss sunshinei miss The Wonder Yearsi miss the oceani miss the waves on my feeti miss my cousinsi miss golf again

tr1n1ty, why don't you call Davin Anderson and let him have it again and that will probably cheer you up; and either way the story will add to the entertainment that that read just called;Also, if you have a 90% ROI, isn't this just likely the bad side of variance

tr1n1ty, why don't you call Davin Anderson and let him have it again
not a bad idea at all. that reminds me of how he told me how he cut Aaron Kanter off as his 'student' because he wouldn't listen to him anymore. We talked at length about Aarons play against Raymer in the WSOP when he sucked out huge against Raymers Kings making a play on the turn and spiking his flush to rail the Fossilman. Davin was all pissed because he kept saying what an idiotic play that was and how Aaron was a donk so he cut him loose. Personally I loved that semi bluff that turned golden for Kanter but Davin was steadfast that he was a lucky donk and it was a terrible play. He was all upset over that and dismissed any other reasoning as flawed 'second tier' thinking (his exact words)...Gee funny how Aaron has been crushing everything he touches lately online and Davin is still playing the 55K. Davin Anderson is an overrated tilt monkey with a mediocre ROI who is still grinding with the mid level n00bz while his protoge' Aaron Kanter is pretty much killing everything he touches. Maybe Davin can call him back and ask him to start mentoring him since the guy hasn't had a decent score for 6 months.

sorry didn't mean to turn this thread negative or about Davin. That guy made a little jab/comment so whatever. gg BTW the nightmare continues...just shoved pre flop with A/K from the bb into a button steal the guy rapid calls off 2/3rds of his stack on the bubble of a $27.00 45 man with A/4os spikes his 4 on the turn this is getting f**king ridiculous...plz somebody help me I'm drowning in tilt here. This is like a bad dream lol

My sympathies, Sir.I just got an email from FT for a $100 bonus, because I haven't played there in so long. I only have a few bucks on there. I'm playing full ring limit to try to decrease the variance. I've been playing 6 max turbo limit on AP. This full ring is soooooo slow. I feel like I could knit an afghan or read War and Peace between hands it takes so long ! So far, my hands are holding up.......so my frustrations pale in comparison to yours.Hope your luck changes.

Funny you should mention this, because I was sitting 1/2 at Stars and had this great hand! Dealt 55, folded to me on the button so I popped it to 10. Now obviously I'm in a strong position because some donk in the blinds might think I'm stealing here, right? Anyway, the SB folds, but this new player not only comes over the top in the BB, but shoves it all-in! It took me five seconds or so to call, but I wasn't really thinking about it, just laughing, because this guy obviously doesn't have a real hand, he's just on - what do the more experienced players call it, re-theft, re-stealing, re-bluffing, something like that. Probably has some junk like K3 soooooted. Anyway, worst case is it's a race, right? I mean, unless, of course, he has a bigger pair, but I figure the chances of that are, like, not good, right? So I call, got this guy right where I want him. I caught a 5 on the river, but I'm pretty sure I didn't need it, I don't know if the guy showed or not, I was busy looking at the tournament schedule to see if there was a tournament coming up that I could blow the $200 on. And I bet it made this guy's night, getting to play with some good players that aren't afraid of racing with their low pocket pairs for all the money. It's a priveledge known only to the high stakes gamblers. Gotta have stones if you're gonna survive at these limits, right?

Funny you should mention this, because I was sitting 1/2 at Stars and had this great hand! Dealt 55, folded to me on the button so I popped it to 10. Now obviously I'm in a strong position because some donk in the blinds might think I'm stealing here, right? Anyway, the SB folds, but this new player not only comes over the top in the BB, but shoves it all-in! It took me five seconds or so to call, but I wasn't really thinking about it, just laughing, because this guy obviously doesn't have a real hand, he's just on - what do the more experienced players call it, re-theft, re-stealing, re-bluffing, something like that. Probably has some junk like K3 soooooted. Anyway, worst case is it's a race, right? I mean, unless, of course, he has a bigger pair, but I figure the chances of that are, like, not good, right? So I call, got this guy right where I want him. I caught a 5 on the river, but I'm pretty sure I didn't need it, I don't know if the guy showed or not, I was busy looking at the tournament schedule to see if there was a tournament coming up that I could blow the $200 on. And I bet it made this guy's night, getting to play with some good players that aren't afraid of racing with their low pocket pairs for all the money. It's a priveledge known only to the high stakes gamblers. Gotta have stones if you're gonna survive at these limits, right?
Bravo :club::D

I think we have all been there before... Keep playing solid and you will get back your cash in no time... Maybe take a break if you feel like you are not playing up to par.

Ok well after getting raped all night in cash games and MTT/SnG buy ins etc, I decided to get back to grass roots and pound out some heads matches. I won 3 (4 way) mini heads up tourneys in a row, and then another 6 heads up matches in a row to pretty much recover a good portion of the days losses. Thank God I made a decent recovery so the day wasn't a total disaster... I am dead serious, I requested my hand histories for the last 10 hours so I can make a collage with paper mache' of the f**king ridiculous beats Ive been getting crammed up my booty hole all day with. If I posted all of them, I sh1t you not 90% of you would say 'wtf ? dude you are running cold gtfo' I would never have even made a thread like this if it wasn't a completely jacked up never ending river of cornhole-age....anyway I slammed a couple of shots and played some kamikaze heads up over aggro hyper retard suicide poker and whattya know I started sucking out like Ive been getting sucked out on all freaking day....here is a sample of some of the chat from some of my not so satisfied customers....emekaferguso: I WILL SPIT ON YOUemekaferguso: I DONT LIKE YOUemekaferguso: DONT TALK TO MElynnamber777 [observer]: raiselynnamber777 [observer]: raiselynnamber777 [observer]: raiselynnamber777 [observer]: loser glBati99: idiotBati99: he raises every handBati99: he wont be around longBati99: high CALIBUR players dont go all in on a drawwholballowax: lol u called a raise with 6 8 off man lolwholballowax: tru donk, ****ing ****** lolKeyChain578: im going to punish you next time you do thattommyweb [observer]: what ***in bull****

Well done. Well done indeed.