Important Fcp Announcement Please Read

how much do you think this move is worth to daniel a year?
Let's see, calculate the money we're out on bonuses... hmmm.He could have done something earlier, but he had to give us a chance to clear our bonuses at an empty site, lol.Hey DN, just kiddin' :club:
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they advertise our forums and/or the Neg-O through pokerstars...in which case 2 weeks from now we will have 50 new Tantalars and 100 new gmanshades. :club:
That's what I was saying. FCP is pretty big sized forum but if it gets a brazillion new posters that play on stars we could turn into a 2+2 site where there is no good contetn from good posters, just idiots flaming each other. Remember, if a forum becomes too fat, it could get heart disease and die, don't let FCP die.
how much do you think this move is worth to daniel a year?
Quite a bit since I can't see how he was making money from the FCP room (I am assuming DN had financial interest in the company and was not just a spokesperson)
That's what I was saying. FCP is pretty big sized forum but if it gets a brazillion new posters that play on stars we could turn into a 2+2 site where there is no good contetn from good posters, just idiots flaming each other. Remember, if a forum becomes too fat, it could get heart disease and die, don't let FCP die.
I second this motion. We do not want to become 2+2. Problem is I do not think anything can be done to stop it from happening other than monitoring posts and ban who needs to be banned. We need to start the search for more moderators to keep up with all the posts that will start to pile up with the eventual new posters. Any suggestions.
I second this motion. We do not want to become 2+2. Problem is I do not think anything can be done to stop it from happening other than monitoring posts and ban who needs to be banned. We need to start the search for more moderators to keep up with all the posts. Any suggestions.
Don't worry, I don't think it will ever get as bad as after the Charter Member thing when there were about 400 forum regulars and 28,000 charter members. Every charter member felt the need to introduce themselves to the forum and then seemed to contribute nothing. GenPok especially was reeeeeeally bad during that time, so I don't think this can make it any worse than when that happened.I still demand to know, What special offers will be made to charter members such as myself?
Hi EStormOk, if you have never made a deposit or had somebody transfer you money to your Poker Stars account you will get a 100% to $50 maximum bonus at Poker Stars on the transfer from your FCP account.
Cha-ching!
You're welcome Mr. Over Bet The Nuts Because I Hit My Flush On The River And I Know GWC Will Pay Me Off With His Flopped Set Since He Bet Big On Every Street And Is Committed Even Though He Knows I Hit My Flush
:club: I figured your notes on me would be something like that. No transferring them to Stars. You need to make new ones!
Hi EStormOk, if you have never made a deposit or had somebody transfer you money to your Poker Stars account you will get a 100% to $50 maximum bonus at Poker Stars on the transfer from your FCP account.
Thanks Bob. I was just about to post asking if we can get the new Deposit Bonus with the money FCP is moving over for us. That is great, although the $50 cap is pretty sorry.
Thanks for the thought Bob. I guess I am screwed there also. Two days ago someone sent me a $4.40 stake on Stars.....I guess Timing is making me it's biatch!

I heard that rather than make us get used to Stars software, Daniel convinced Pokerstars to switch to DGN.

I just used up almost the last of my FCP points buying a t-shirt.I feel kind of sad that the FCP poker room never really took off/was part of a good network , but I enjoy playing at Pokerstars (despite the lack of a rakeback program), so I guess this is a good thing.I'm very happy that it seems this forum won't be changed.Is Bob (and Chris and Matt) really going to PStars too ? It would be a shame to break up the greatest support staff ever.I heard charter members get their doom switches turned off......can anyone confirm ?

I just used up almost the last of my FCP points buying a t-shirt.I feel kind of sad that the FCP poker room never really took off/was part of a good network , but I enjoy playing at Pokerstars (despite the lack of a rakeback program), so I guess this is a good thing.I'm very happy that it seems this forum won't be changed.Is Bob (and Chris and Matt) really going to PStars too ? It would be a shame to break up the greatest support staff ever.I heard charter members get their doom switches turned ON......can anyone confirm ?
Yeah that is what I heard.
what time is this sopposed to happen, what time will we get the email today?
According to the PS website, transfers can take place after 1pm today. I'd imagine you should get an e-mail sometime this morning.
According to the PS website, transfers can take place after 1pm today. I'd imagine you should get an e-mail sometime this morning.
The e-mails should start to be sent out soon as we have just finished testing the data.Once you have received the e-mail you'll be able to start the process.

Hey, I still Have bot recieved the email. Has anyone else? I'm going to miss the Neg-O regulars. I'm going to miss Bob the most though. He put up with all the crap I gave him and stayed classy. I strive to be like Bob. Mo, who am I going to donk my chips off now? Some fish from god knows where who has no respect for the game or someone with a super agressive style. lol. Hope to see you guys around.Bear.Bot-lol, fruedian slip maybe?

Hey, I still Have bot recieved the email. Has anyone else? I'm going to miss the Neg-O regulars. I'm going to miss Bob the most though. He put up with all the crap I gave him and stayed classy. I strive to be like Bob. Mo, who am I going to donk my chips off now? Some fish from god knows where who has no respect for the game or someone with a super agressive style. lol. Hope to see you guys around.Bear.Bot-lol, fruedian slip maybe?
Hi BearCanada, you'll still see the same Negreanu Open regulars only now the Neg O will be at Poker Stars.

I just tested the page at Poker Stars that players will be asked to fill out and things seem to work well.Players should expect to see an e-mail from "FCP Support at PokerStars" with the Subject "Important PokerStars information for Full Contact Poker players" over the next few hours. In the e-mail there is a link for you to follow to the page to initiate the transfer process. There is also a password that is unique to you in that e-mail for the transfer page.As the process after that involves a real person reviewing the information please be patient and wait for the e-mail from Poker Stars letting you know that the transfer has been completed.