Dissapointment In Fcp Poker Site

This is not a bash on the website. I love DN, and I generally enjoy the discussions on this website. But the poker play.....leaves a lot to be desired. It's basically unreasonable to check a previous hand. It's even hard to see how much you won if you placed in a sit and go. Not to mention how hard it is to find a sit and go. I don't know how much of this is a post law change problem, and how much is just a seg-up problem. But basically, I'd feel good if I could get my money from this site, and onto another.

This is not a bash on the website. I love DN, and I generally enjoy the discussions on this website. But the poker play.....leaves a lot to be desired. It's basically unreasonable to check a previous hand. It's even hard to see how much you won if you placed in a sit and go. Not to mention how hard it is to find a sit and go. I don't know how much of this is a post law change problem, and how much is just a seg-up problem. But basically, I'd feel good if I could get my money from this site, and onto another.
LOL! ..... uuuuuuuuuh sw?

you guys really give worthless responses to people asking honest questions...are u trying to find who can piss the longest or just trying to get more posts than one another?

you guys really give worthless responses to people asking honest questions...are u trying to find who can piss the longest or just trying to get more posts than one another?
all the cool kids were doing itbtw<-----------------has the mosts post out of all the people who have posted in this thread(ship it!!!)
first trip to genpo?
all the cool kids were doing itbtw<-----------------has the mosts post out of all the people who have posted in this thread(ship it!!!)
Why is your member number so high for your start date?

Most of you have a serious problem with distinguishing nonsense "please flame" posts and honest sincere questions and/or opinions.And %99 of you are NOT funny. Just realize that already ffs. Limit the flaming with posts begging for flame , not posts like OP.

I'm closing this topic due to the nature of the replys to the OP that are frankly stupid in many cases.Our current DGN software isn't the best and there are some features that need improving.To the OP if you have any specific issues feel free to e-mail me at pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com