I'd like to aplogize to grindermj its wrong for me to tell anyone what to do with their $$$. I admit to being in a bit of a bad mood last nite after having KK cracked by 4 3 2 pair in my cash game. Of course I have been a bit jealous of grinders run lately winning a $33 luckfest playing any 2 how sick is that. It does however seem a bit disturbing that people would flame a suggestion to donate 10% of bit tourney winnings to some sort of charity whether it be staking or donating to a worthy cause such as cancer research,leukemia,lou gehrigs disease or aids research its extremely disturbing that the idea of helping those who are dying would be flamed.Also I vow to try to help others in the future and will even offer a stakeament this weekend

umm, hiweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
honestly, no offense, but do you do anything but browse this forum and post 2 word comments? you're honestly in almost every single thread i read and you're one of the first repliers.
honestly, no offense, but do you do anything but browse this forum and post 2 word comments? you're honestly in almost every single thread i read and you're one of the first repliers.
Obv. How else is he supposed to cash in on every single stakeament?
1) umm2) hi3) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3 words r-tard.nonetheless were you the one that said something like grinder sucked because he kept shoving crap
Obv. How else is he supposed to cash in on every single stakeament?
both very true statements also chrozzo is a form of god i think the alcoholic form
Alcohol definitely has something to do with this...not gonna lie.
I'd like to aplogize to grindermj its wrong for me to tell anyone what to do with their $$$. I admit to being in a bit of a bad mood last nite after having KK cracked by 4 3 2 pair in my cash game. Of course I have been a bit jealous of grinders run lately winning a $33 luckfest playing any 2 how sick is that. It does however seem a bit disturbing that people would flame a suggestion to donate 10% of bit tourney winnings to some sort of charity whether it be staking or donating to a worthy cause such as cancer research,leukemia,lou gehrigs disease or aids research its extremely disturbing that the idea of helping those who are dying would be flamed.Also I vow to try to help others in the future and will even offer a stakeament this weekend
If you mentioned charity that must have come later, I didn't see that. I did see the first post you wrote which came off as petty and rude, something along the lines of 'why don't you give back like xxx?' That's pretty cold to a guy that is stand up and lets you share in his success and emulate it.Hope you did learn something, and for future reference, when trying to issue a heartfelt apology, it's good to stop w/ I'm sorry. It's nicer than 'I'm sorry but I don't know why you all got upset anyway...' That just doesn't ring as nice.Life's all about learning, so good for you. It's not the mistake, but what you do after.
It does however seem a bit disturbing that people would flame a suggestion to donate 10% of bit tourney winnings to some sort of charity whether it be staking or donating to a worthy cause such as cancer research,leukemia,lou gehrigs disease or aids research its extremely disturbing that the idea of helping those who are dying would be flamed.Also I vow to try to help others in the future and will even offer a stakeament this weekend
That's quite a big leap of faith thereAnd you should speak for yourself. I don't think anyone was flaming a suggestion of donating money. It was more of a tone of..
grinder why don't u give back to the fcp community like stein I hold a higher regard to him b/c of it and if I had your $$$ I would do the same as stein
Sounds like you are playing favorites...nor were you even mentioning charity at that point. Then:
I don't need a stake but for as much money as grinder has it would be nice if he offered some he wins all the friggin time its insane just seems to me that he's selfish if he isn't at least giving some of this money to some sort of charity
The 1st part wasn't bad, then you decided to take it personal by calling him selfish and it was more of a personal attack. Maybe when Grinder was struggling several months ago you should've gave him a stakeament with your winnings? Just because Grinder is winning now...doesn't mean he was winning a ton of tourneys since he started playing poker. He had to earn all of his money, he should decide how he spends it. Who are you to judge?But wait...we aren't done here. Let the douchebaggery continue:
than clear that air are u donating to any charities or are u just keeping all the money for yourself
Way to put a bad spin on things, that's not even a suggestion, that's just you being an ***.Lets just finish this up though, here's your next "suggestion"...or more of closed-minded thinking.
no my point is for anyone who has come into a large sum of money in a short period of time for relatively little work should give back in some way otherwise your a glutten
You know what, just typing this is pissing me off. No one was complaining about the suggestion, they were flaming because you were acting like such an assclown. Maybe I mis-read your OP, but I really don't care at this point.Grinder should give back by hiring a 3-foot midget to kick you in the nuts every morning for the next 2 weeks.Whatever, hate hate hate hate hate hate.Well I don't hate, but your OP pisses me off still because it sounds like you haven't even changed what you said last night, it was more of a toned down version of last night.
That's quite a big leap of faith thereAnd you should speak for yourself. I don't think anyone was flaming a suggestion of donating money. It was more of a tone of..Sounds like you are playing favorites...nor were you even mentioning charity at that point. Then: The 1st part wasn't bad, then you decided to take it personal by calling him selfish and it was more of a personal attack. Maybe when Grinder was struggling several months ago you should've gave him a stakeament with your winnings? Just because Grinder is winning now...doesn't mean he was winning a ton of tourneys since he started playing poker. He had to earn all of his money, he should decide how he spends it. Who are you to judge?But wait...we aren't done here. Let the douchebaggery continue: Way to put a bad spin on things, that's not even a suggestion, that's just you being an ***.Lets just finish this up though, here's your next "suggestion"...or more of closed-minded thinking.You know what, just typing this is pissing me off. No one was complaining about the suggestion, they were flaming because you were acting like such an assclown. Maybe I mis-read your OP, but I really don't care at this point.Grinder should give back by hiring a 3-foot midget to kick you in the nuts every morning for the next 2 weeks.Whatever, hate hate hate hate hate hate.Well I don't hate, but your OP pisses me off still because it sounds like you haven't even changed what you said last night, it was more of a toned down version of last night.
pure gold

Sweating, muscles straining, Ed Vegetables lunged across the finish line. And collapsed, eyes squeezed shut . Beyond the roar of his own breath he could hear many people jostling. Jostling closer. He sensed their oppressive closeness before many hands propelled him to his feet."You won, man, you WON!" That was Robert, Ed's training partner. He had missed the race with a bruised knee, but refused to stay at the hospital on this day of days."Ed, you freakin' rock!" Lisa, Ed's other friend. They had known each other forever. (Well, for 23 years, and when you're young forever seems to have a limit.)"Can i have a piece of that trophy?" Faye Luna. Our three friends wondered daily how Faye managed to be at so many of the places that they enjoyed."Thanks, Rob and Lisa," Ed managed to get out around long, deep breaths. "And... excuse me, Faye?""Come on, you know what I mean. Just give each of us a piece of the trophy. Here, I brought along a cordless saw--""Whoah! Back up the short bus, Faye!" Lisa said, stepping protectively in front of Ed. "Why would i want a piece of that? I'm pretty sure I'll see it every time i visit Ed." She looked over her shoulder at Ed, then back at Faye. "He earned it. You want him to melt it down or something?""Would he??" Faye asked eagerly.Robert stepped forward now. "Look, this is awfully simple. He has trained his whole life for this moment. What the hell are you thinking?"Faye pouted. "That's too much work. I just want some of the glory, Rob. He's won three of these this year, he doesn't NEED this trophy.""Go get a tin can and try the corner, sister." Lisa stated, anger fraying her voice. "You ain't going to earn anything with that body, so you better start panhandling.""Aw, Lisa, why do you have to be like that?" Faye edged away from the trio. "I was thinking of the children, of the CHILDREN! He should give it to the children. Or me. But the children, guys! Think of them! Or me, i'm okay with taking it instead of the children, but come ON! If i can't have it, think of the CHILDREN!"The three friends turned and walked away. Faye decided to wait a bit before following, unsure why they looked so... so... so angry.

dumb comment and i really don't care what u think of me
You really need to read and reread again your own comments from last night then offer a genuine apology before you can even think of flaming something that anyone else on this forum says.

LOL at the claim that anyone flamed the idea of helping dying people. That's some serious politician-quality spin doctoring.For the record, trying to guilt someone into giving away their money (in stakes or a good cause) is seriously lame.