I was wondering who would be put at an all-time great NLHE table. Here are who I think, out of both living and dead players, would be the nine at such a table:Locks:Johnny MossDoyle BrunsonStu UngerJohnny ChanPhil HellmuthChip ReeseDebatable players:Phil IveyDaniel NegreanuMen "the master" NguyenI have Ivey as a virtual lock on this list. What all-time great player, if any, am I forgetting? Who would be on your list?

Why do you say Johnny Moss? Have you ever seen him play? I'm not saying you haven't, I'm just asking..I don't know much about him apart from that they chose him to be World Champion in the first ever WSOP. I'm not totally clued up on my poker history. I guess it would be interesting to see though... and if it wasn't working they could always ship him out and get Brad Booth in.

if i were to gather the greatest players living or dead to play in a game together.. it would certainly not be a SnG. i would want to see them play, not get it all in preflop and see who comes out ahead. my picks for a cash game would be1. stu ungar2. doyle brunson3. chip reese4. bobby baldwin5. johnny moss6. erik siedel7. johnny chanwaiting listphil iveybarry greensteinpatrik antoniusted forrest

S & G style tourney. I would not put Hellmuth in a cash game. I would go with Jesus before T.J.
SNGHellmuthDoyleChanDanielMoss?Ungar?Reese?FergusonBarry?BKIce obv.there's too many to narrow it down to one table IMO. I thought it might be easier than this but def. not

I would definetely not put Reese as its been stated NL is not his best game in cash or tournies. I would probably put TJ in there he was probably a couple bad beats from some huge wins, so that has to be worth something. Obviously Moss and Unger are locks as with Doyle probably Chan if its a sit n go format. And you probably have to throw Hellmuth in there on credentials. if we are going on time on top and tourny results Ivey and Negraneu are pushing up there.So locksUngerMossBrunsonChan HellmuthTJ CloutsMoneymakerDebatable in desending orderGreenstein, DN, Ivey, ForrestBubbleFerguson (although I dont' like his game, but he gets deep in a lot of tournies)Scotty N.Men the master

I thought Stu was a loser in cash games?
Supposedly he was a all round good player with strong cash game skills and a winner in cash games. Im pretty sure he lost money on drugs, strippers, and betting everything else non poker.
Brunson Everyone said ungar was an awful side game player cause he was an awful steamer. And I think I'll belive him over some guy on a forum.
I think it's pretty common knowledge. People are usually surprised to hear this, due to his 'legend' of winning 3 ME titles, and apparently around 30% of every tournament he ever entered.
...UngerMossBrunsonChan HellmuthTJ CloutsMoneymaker...
Moneymaker? You trying to be funny?TJ Cloutier has 6 braclets and 130 cashes in the WSOP (so says the worldseriersofpoker.com). Two second place finishes in the main event. Him > Me :club:
Moneymaker? You trying to be funny?
Moneymaker is playing us all. He is building his image as a fish and he will put his plan into place and begin dominating the circuit in 07 you watch.of course Im joking