OK, so as I have said in some previous posts I have moved some money back over to Stars because the games look soooo good there. So far, it hasn't gone so well (down 2 buy ins in 700 hands) as I have had some horrendous beats. My question is a broad one: how do you adjust to the fishy players that play on Stars?Since moving back over there, it seems to me that the players on Stars are much more limpy and happy to see flops. They also call down with redonkulous hands (and always seem to hit(!), but I digress). There are often three of four players seeing a raised flop and no one folds to c-bets, ever.How do we adjust to this style of play? (By the way, I am playing solely at .10/.25 6 max).Here are some ways that I have started to adjust, please let me know if these adjustments make sense (or if I am an idiot who is lighting money on fire).1.) Raise more pre-flop. Being as there are 7 people calling my raises always (and at 6-max!), it seems that I should be charging more to see the flop. Rather than 3x or 3.5x the BB, my standard is around 4x if not 4.5x the BB.2.) C-bet missed flops lighter? Not sure about this one.3.) Mix in more checking behind on missed flops. (I c-bet like 95% of the time on FTP, with great success).4.) Three bet more in position? This seems kinda strange, but I have noticed a lot less resistance to three betting on Stars than on FTP. Not sure if that is true/good strategy.5.) Tighten up my pre-flop range. Being as these donktards are playing literally any two cards from any position, our range should tighten, yes?OK, thanks for reading and replying.

fwiw it's really not good to think of poker as a game that can be beat by using a "system" You should focus more on learning what a solid fundamental approach to the game rather than focusing on how to exploit each person in each situation - it's too technical.

1.) Raise more pre-flop. Being as there are 7 people calling my raises always (and at 6-max!), it seems that I should be charging more to see the flop. Rather than 3x or 3.5x the BB, my standard is around 4x if not 4.5x the BB.Charge more for flops when you have premium hands. 2.) C-bet missed flops lighter? Not sure about this one.I don't c-bet calling stations as much. 3.) Mix in more checking behind on missed flops. (I c-bet like 95% of the time on FTP, with great success). Greater emphasis on position helps 4.) Three bet more in position? This seems kinda strange, but I have noticed a lot less resistance to three betting on Stars than on FTP. Not sure if that is true/good strategy. If they're limpers and calling stations, I don't know that I'd get in the habit of three betting light ... when I have a PF monster, yes. Otherwise, I would let them be .... 5.) Tighten up my pre-flop range. Being as these donktards are playing literally any two cards from any position, our range should tighten, yes? Play better postflop.

Don't Cbet as often. With multiple opponents it's dumb to c-bet with air. Value bet every street, you are probably losing value by getting gunshy on turn and river, but if they are stationy you need to let them be stationy. Open pot at 4xbb, +1 for each limper.

I like Mtdesmoine's advice regarding playing multiple fish. Generally, I tighten up considerably against calling stations and increase my bet sizes as well. This ensures I get situations where I usually have them dominated and out-kicked. By betting bigger, you increase the value you get out of having the best hand. If they're gonna call with Q2 on a Qxx board and you have AQ, you might as well bet pot because they ain't folding top pair ever.Mikeysong's point is good regarding approaching the big picture of good poker player.

Generally, I tighten up considerably against calling stations and increase my bet sizes as well.
EXACTLYFind out what they call with and when you have it beaten, bet them broke if they're gonna call call call. My experience says a true calling station knows no difference between a $10 call and a $100 call. All they know is "I call."

I know this is opposite advice to what you are trying to do from reading your other posts, but if there are lots of limpers and they are pretty stationy I like calling more preflop rather than raising with good multiway pot hands like 67s etc.

fwiw it's really not good to think of poker as a game that can be beat by using a "system" You should focus more on learning what a solid fundamental approach to the game rather than focusing on how to exploit each person in each situation - it's too technical.
This is the best advice in this forum (written by someone other than me :club:).

i dont think small ball's too good of an idea here. Small ball may be good in tournaments, where stealing 6BB pots at a table where everyone only has 15BB may actually make a difference between a big win or a big loss. However, in a cash game versus calling stations, small ball only limits the amount of value you can take from a calling station within any given hand.

I know this is opposite advice to what you are trying to do from reading your other posts, but if there are lots of limpers and they are pretty stationy I like calling more preflop rather than raising with good multiway pot hands like 67s etc.
Suited connectors make their money by semi-bluffing. You put in a big bet on the flop or turn and take it down often but when you're called you have some reasonable outs. You can't semi-bluff profitably against calling stations. If they're really truly horrid calling stations that will stack off to > pot size bets on 3 streets with 2nd pair then I suppose you can play sc looking to hit but otherwise you'll spend too much for the rare occasion where you do hit.