Anyone Know The Code For The Poker Player Free Roll

Close, but the code is actually Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
i thought it was ABXYLRL1R1 and start button all at once
Blood code for the original Mortal Kombat on Sega, good one.JEFF
CONTRA and don't you losers have friends, it's select start at the end.
It's actually UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT A B A B SELECT START.get it right, dorks. I mean yeah, you COULD do B+A, but only if you want a whopping THREE extra lives. Unlimited is the only way to go.
Blood code for the original Mortal Kombat on Sega, good one.JEFF
and thatsABACABBA
Thats what I remember and yes I have friends. They think Contra is totally radical too!From WikipediaThe Konami Code (also known as the Konami Command and the Contra Code) is a cheat code that can be used in many Konami video games, usually enabling some sort of secret option. The code was first used in the 1986 release of Gradius for the Nintendo Entertainment System. During the game, the player presses the following sequence of buttons on the game controller:Konami-code-t-shirt.jpgThis is the original version of the code, designed for the NES controller. In common usage, many players will include Start at the end of the code, but this merely serves the function of beginning or unpausing the game and is not part of the actual code. The exact sequence varies from game to game , and has been adapted to fit the button layouts of different video game consoles; on many systems, Start is replaced by the Select Start chord. The code is sometimes transcribed as uuddlrlrba, or spelled out as upupdowndownleftrightleftrightba.