1012 replies to this topic

#81 rsmbox

rsmbox

E-Lame

• Members
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:55 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Saturday, November 10th, 2007, 7:40 PM, said:

On a serious note, I want W. Virginia's Rich Rodregez as the next husker coach.
that would be a perfect fit if you ask me. i love watching WVU games the past 3 years. Pat White/Steve Slaton are like the new school Tommie Frazier/Lawrence Phillips. it would be great to get a coach that runs the spread offense.
When you lose over and over again, it just becomes natural.

#82 DrawingDeadInDM

DrawingDeadInDM

BCS Bound

• Members
  • 18,249 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:03 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Saturday, November 10th, 2007, 4:40 PM, said:

I gotta say, I know it would never happen, but Spurrier would be my dream coach. I loved him when he was at Florida, running it up on people, sht talking the rest of the SEC. I thought he was hysterical.ON a serious note, I want W. Virginia's Rich Rodregez as the next husker coach.
Navy Coach, Paul Johnson.Book it.
I'm also fed up with the common cold but I just hate to say goodbye.

#83 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:07 PM

Yo yo, there's only five days leftWhile niggaz is scared to death Callahan breathin his last breath
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#84 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

9 Time Winner of the FCP 'Poster of the Year' Award

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:21 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Monday, November 19th, 2007, 9:07 PM, said:

Yo yo, there's only five days leftWhile niggaz is scared to death Callahan breathin his last breath
Now i'm lost and i'm wearyso many tears, i'm suicidal, so don't stand near memy every move is a calculated stepta bring me closerto embrace an early death now there's nothing leftthere was no mercy on tha streetsI couldn't restI'm barely standing, bout to go to pieces, screaming peaceand though my soul was deleted, I couldn't see itI had my mind full of deamons tryin' ta break freethey planted seeds and they hatched sparking tha flamein my brain like a match, such a dirty gameno memories, just the miserypainting a picture of my enemies killing me in my sleepwill I survive till' tha morning ta see tha sunplease lord forgive me for my sinscause here I come...

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#85 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:44 PM

I'll tell you this, I am VERY interested as to what will happen to all the recruits when Callahan goes. Accoriding to Rivals, several of the recruits are only (soft verbals) as of right now. I would expect all of them to renig on their verbals for sure. But how many others will follow? I'm fairly confident all the in-state kids will stay, but what about those others?I will say this though, I'd rather lose some good recruits and get rid of Callahan than keep him and keep those recruits.I just hope some of those kids realize how truly special Nebraska is.

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#86 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:52 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, November 19th, 2007, 7:44 PM, said:

I'll tell you this, I am VERY interested as to what will happen to all the recruits when Callahan goes. Accoriding to Rivals, several of the recruits are only (soft verbals) as of right now. I would expect all of them to renig on their verbals for sure. But how many others will follow? I'm fairly confident all the in-state kids will stay, but what about those others?I will say this though, I'd rather lose some good recruits and get rid of Callahan than keep him and keep those recruits.I just hope some of those kids realize how truly special Nebraska is.
Doubtful. they were 8 the last time Osborne was the coach.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#87 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:57 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Monday, November 19th, 2007, 11:52 PM, said:

Doubtful. they were 8 the last time Osborne was the coach.
I was only 12. But I know.We need a coach that can tell them, convincingly.

#88 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, November 19th, 2007, 7:57 PM, said:

I was only 12. But I know.We need a coach that can tell them, convincingly.
oh man, I was in highschool for the first two osborne NC's, and in college for the last, it was great.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#89 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:03 PM

Seeing as how tommorow will be Bill Callahan's final game as the head coach at the University of Nebraska; I want to take this time to wish him well in his future endeavors. Its not you, its us. We just expect too damn much from our coaches. WE expect our coaches to motivate the players, get them to play with some passion. We expect our coaches to make adjustments, at halftime or during the week. We expect our coaches to respect and honor the Nebraska tradition. Clearly we expected too much. So good luck Billy, with that whatever the fuck it is that you do, and wherever the fuck it is that will have you. Goodbye, and good riddance.

#90 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:27 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Thursday, November 22nd, 2007, 3:03 PM, said:

Seeing as how tommorow will be Bill Callahan's final game as the head coach at the University of Nebraska; I want to take this time to wish him well in his future endeavors. Its not you, its us. We just expect too damn much from our coaches. WE expect our coaches to motivate the players, get them to play with some passion. We expect our coaches to make adjustments, at halftime or during the week. We expect our coaches to respect and honor the Nebraska tradition. Clearly we expected too much. So good luck Billy, with that whatever the fuck it is that you do, and wherever the fuck it is that will have you. Goodbye, and good riddance.
smart money is he'll be on Gruden's staff, where ever chucky might go next year.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#91 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:33 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Thursday, November 22nd, 2007, 11:27 PM, said:

smart money is he'll be on Gruden's staff, where ever chucky might go next year.
I hope he gets moved down all the way to o-line coach.

#92 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Thursday, November 22nd, 2007, 7:33 PM, said:

I hope he gets moved down all the way to o-line coach.
Personally, I don't really care one way or another, as long as leaves the huskers, and never coaches the bears.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#93 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

Can you imagine being like a Bears or Dolphin fan, and a pitt fan and having to take a double dose of Wannsadt? That's my fear, that in a couple years Callahan will have resurrected his image, and lovie smith will have been fired and BC is the new bears coach.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#94 rsmbox

rsmbox

E-Lame

• Members
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:49 PM

what a disappointing seasonat least green bay is giving me something to cheer for

#95 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:46 PM

goddamn disgraceful. it better happen tommorow.

#96 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:35 PM

Am I the only husker fan that really, really wants it to be the Ole Ball Coach?
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#97 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:40 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Friday, November 23rd, 2007, 10:35 PM, said:

Am I the only husker fan that really, really wants it to be the Ole Ball Coach?
That would be pretty sweet, but I dont see it happening.

#98 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

• Members
  • 25,320 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:22 AM

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=3125379Praise Jesus.

#99 rsmbox

rsmbox

E-Lame

• Members
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:17 AM

yayi watched the press conference at work...it was pretty cool

#100 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 27,045 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:10 PM

Such a sham... he should have been fired right after pederson, but they had to give the illusion of propriety. So ****ing absurd.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users