degree poker challenge - donkarific!!

Any of my fellow Canucks watching this crap!?!?Who calls a reraise all in with QJ suited...then the guy to play after him goes all in with AQ!!!This may well be the worst poker ever televised!!!Oh, and the guy who raised UTG with A4, got reraised, then went all in with it against AK only to suck out!I'm waiting for the first televised murder on this show!!

What did you expect when an internet contest decided the players. I can't imagine why they didn't have a bunch of local bars, pool halls, etc. hosting sat. tourneys to win seats to this 1000 player event. The bars would make a ton on drink sales and TSN would have a TV semi-final with (hopefully) quality players.Hee haw. Worst TV poker ever.

So what did you think of my 7-2 offsuite all in? lolYes there was some crazy play, they really cut it down a lot to get to fit into one hour.btw this is Craig the guys who won the second semi game.

Any show that accepts people from emails is pathetic.I sent a email and never got a response., oooooo. they did a draw for names, how lame is that.what sort of challenge involves only selecting people at random?Is it stil on??. i'd love a good laugh right now

So what did you think of my 7-2 offsuite all in?I didnt see it, but i bet it was amazing!..Did you bluff someone out? or get called? and if you got called did you suck out with it?maybe it can be like your signature hand, like doyle and DN, that would be sweet, I'm gona start pushing with J,5 why you ask?.. cuz thats motown baby! jackson Five, i love little boys.

So what did you think of my 7-2 offsuite all in?I didnt see it, but i bet it was amazing!..Did you bluff someone out? or get called? and if you got called did you suck out with it?maybe it can be like your signature hand, like doyle and DN, that would be sweet, I'm gona start pushing with J,5 why you ask?.. cuz thats motown baby! jackson Five, i love little boys.
And big boys, and all boys in between. :-)
And big boys, and all boys in between. :-)
amen

lol such negative attitudes lolI didn't get picked on the internet. I drove up on the day of and had to enter my name into a draw with 500 people, I got picked, so it was quite an amazing experience.

lol such negative attitudes lolI didn't get picked on the internet. I drove up on the day of and had to enter my name into a draw with 500 people, I got picked, so it was quite an amazing experience.
Wasn't your first post on here about you playing in this thing? You won a draw into a televised event? WTF are you canucks doing up there? Hockey's back on, get back to what you know, and leave the poker to Las Vegas. Thank you for your cooperation.
Wasn't your first post on here about you playing in this thing? You won a draw into a televised event? WTF are you canucks doing up there? Hockey's back on, get back to what you know, and leave the poker to Las Vegas. Thank you for your cooperation.
Its sad but true..I agree

Dude with the 7-2 was heads up and went all in with it when he was first to act. Got called by A9 and sucked out a duece on the river.Yah. He went on to win from there.I'd say congrats to him, but honestly, dude if you're gonna bluff with a crap hand, don't throw ALL your money in with it!!!BTW Royal, I'll be hitting Rama about 11-12 ish.See ya tommorow.

Royal I love the new avatar. And I watched the WPT and Isabelle did look good that time. I am not to fond of her in the other pictures.
i love my new avatar too, you should see the full pic
I'd like to see that..... thanks.
Dude with the 7-2 was heads up and went all in with it when he was first to act. Got called by A9 and sucked out a duece on the river.Yah. He went on to win from there.I'd say congrats to him, but honestly, dude if you're gonna bluff with a crap hand, don't throw ALL your money in with it!!!BTW Royal, I'll be hitting Rama about 11-12 ish.See ya tommorow.
Ya, i should be up there around 2pm, I'll be on the 5 - 10, so look for the youngest looking kid with the shortest stack.lol