Iraqi Mayans Seeking Two More

Orly?Iraqi Mayans consists of:Snamuh, a.k.a. ShamooPtspecial a.k.a. PokerTrackerSpecialah2388 a.k.a. uhh?king1305 a.k.a. st vincent college bitch boyinfinite_loop a.k.a. who the**** is this?We're looking to take two donkament/beginning cash game players...and help them help us so to speak. We're looking to teach these players the basics of cash game play, good enough to beat the micro limits...Some of you are reading this, and thinking to yourself...who the **** is that ah2388 guy to think that he can coach someone...Quite frankly, that isnt what we are trying to do here, and your comments are better off left on aim or in pm.We are looking for a specific type of individual, not just your average poster in a stake thread.Here are some of the requirements:Must be Willing to work at the game, post hands, discuss hands, and work to help us help you.You must be willing to put some time and effort into others, While this is all free of charge, we do expect you to commit some of your time to talk poker with us. That is where the whole, we help you help us thing comes into play...Must be Willing to bankroll yourself...This isnt set in stone, and we are open to the idea of helping someone in need, but its situational and we will be very picky with who we select.Must be Willing to withstand criticism:*DISCLAIMER*Shamoo is a prick, I learned very early on in my poker career that:a) he will talk more than youB) he is probably right more often than youc) he's a nitd) He's bad at COD4Its a tough love kind of thing, sometimes he's going to make you feel like a huge pile of cowshit, but he means well, and I speak from experience when I say that he will help your game a ton.Also, you must be willing to accept the volatility and swongs of cash game play, and you'll do everything you can to keep your head up even when going through a rough stretch.In addtion to these things:You must:Have Pokertracker, PokerAceHUD, or the intention to purchase them quickly upon being accepted. A microphone is an absolute must, as we do most discussion over Ventrilo, and obviously you cant use ventrilo without one. *CHECK WITH US ON THIS*Now, for what the "program" entails:Personal Sweat sessionsHand AnalysisSomeone to bitch to when youre going through a downswing(important to reduce tilt/burnout)Someone to look out for you when you're tilting/shouldnt be playing...Someone to play COD4/HALO with when youre bored(lol)NOTE: the selection isnt personal, we are an equal opportunity employer:-/Now for the applicationName:Age:Location:Sex(M/F/Yes Please)Do you have a hot, single/loose sister?:What is her number:Preferred game:Format(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU):Current Limits:If anyone has any questions/ideas, feel free to message either myself, or shamoo. :club:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this a joke
Definitely not a joke and we expect that anyone who applies understands that we want someone who is serious, dedicated, and has a large desire to learn and improve. You don't have to be the most talented player, and you don't even need to play any substantial stakes. You just have to be willing to put in the work to get better. For what it's worth, since I've been with this group, I've moved from 100 NL to 400 NL/600 NL (technically I was playing 50 NL when I met infinite_loop but this was pre-Mayans). infinite_loop has moved from 100 NL to 400 NL. Adam was playing 10 NL/25 NL and is now playing 100 NL. The fact of the matter is that you can too. All of us have worked fairly hard and have shown good results. We're willing to pass on our knowledge and help others as well.
Obv a joke thread.....lock it up.
Lakers>Celtics...........Kobe>Garnett........etc, etc, etc, but hey Eastern Conference Champs is a good accomplishment.
Lakers>Celtics...........Kobe>Garnett........etc, etc, etc, but hey Eastern Conference Champs is a good accomplishment.
I hope to god this series happens. I won't feel quite as good winning the title this year if I'm not sitting in the staples center watching Garnett hoist that trophy.
LOL so i decided to come to the forums for the first time in a month or so and saw this at the top all i have to say if kinger is incharge of BR management training COUNT ME INNNNNN.
kinger is more or less an honorary member...he goes out and gets laid now or some bullshit
I hope to god this series happens. I won't feel quite as good winning the title this year if I'm not sitting in the staples center watching Garnett hoist that trophy.
LOL. Celtics better blow them out cause we all know that the Big 3 will be running from the ball in a close game for all the marbles. As Kobe makes big shot after big shot.