Iraqi Mayans Seeking Two More

OH HAI THERE. THIS EXCITES MENow for the applicationName: Adam (see? soulmates already!)Age:21Location:FargoSex(M/F/Yes Please): Yes to all except PT...i won't take his virginityDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?:I have hot single friends who are LIKE sisters?What is her number:867-5309? DAMN YOU tommy tutonePreferred game:PLO 1st, but working hard to make NLH my preferred game.Format(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU):6-max FTWCurrent Limits:25nl/plo and $5-$10 MTTs (somewhat out of my roll ~400-450ish)PS: I own souls at CoD4PPS: I have PT and PAHUD and can buy a mic no problem.PPPS: I want the cool avatars

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snam's been nothing but nice to me I dunno how people think hes a jerkface.RDog on the other hand is a jackass but I think it's cuz he's got sand in his vagina and has to be in bed by 8 pm

Snam's been nothing but nice to me I dunno how people think hes a jerkface.RDog on the other hand is a jackass but I think it's cuz he's got sand in his vagina and has to be in bed by 8 pm
I'm not. He jokes :)I do have a very abrasive manner of teaching occasionally though, but not really.
i want to be on you
You must:Have Pokertracker, PokerAceHUD, or the intention to purchase them quickly upon being accepted. A microphone is an absolute must, as we do most discussion over Ventrilo, and obviously you cant use ventrilo without one. *CHECK WITH US ON THIS*Now, for what the "program" entails:Have PT, PAHUD, and MicrophonePersonal Sweat sessionsHand AnalysisSomeone to bitch to when youre going through a downswing(important to reduce tilt/burnout)Someone to look out for you when you're tilting/shouldnt be playing...Someone to play COD4/HALO with when youre bored(lol) I have CoD:4 NOTE: the selection isnt personal, we are an equal opportunity employer:-/Now for the applicationName: AndrewAge: 20Location: IowaSex(M/F/Yes Please) OMG MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: maybeWhat is her number: don't know myself tbh, srsly, shes not in my phone, could facebook stalk thoughPreferred game: UNLIMITED HOLD THEMFormat(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU): 6 maxCurrent Limits: $.10/.25If anyone has any questions/ideas, feel free to message either myself, or shamoo.
OH HAI THERE. THIS EXCITES MENow for the applicationName: Adam (see? soulmates already!)Age:21Location:FargoSex(M/F/Yes Please): Yes to all except PT...i won't take his virginityDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?:I have hot single friends who are LIKE sisters?What is her number:867-5309? DAMN YOU tommy tutonePreferred game:PLO 1st, but working hard to make NLH my preferred game.Format(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU):6-max FTWCurrent Limits:25nl/plo and $5-$10 MTTs (somewhat out of my roll ~400-450ish)PS: I own souls at CoD4PPS: I have PT and PAHUD and can buy a mic no problem.PPPS: I want the cool avatars
not to pick favorites, but these are my two favoritesedit: pheonix is pretty close in there too
all he wanted to do was rejoice with someone on his back...ohh waiti think i messed that up
Do you coach drunk or sober, because I am not sure which is better. Could we sample both and see which one helps us more?
Do you coach drunk or sober, because I am not sure which is better. Could we sample both and see which one helps us more?
hes a virginimo

Let me be your project geek.Name: SiAge: 24Location: TXSex(M/F/Yes Please) No thanks, I'm dead.Do you have a hot, single/loose sister?: No, but if you do I'd be glad to meet her.What is her number: 5318008Preferred game: NLHEFormat(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU): 6maxCurrent Limits: At bottom of the ladder, baby. ($5NL or $10NL).

PLAYOFFS!! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS

Name: JohnAge: 18Location: St. LouisSex(M/F/Yes Please): MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: No Adam, no.What is her number: adam...Preferred game: NLHEFormat(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU): Ring but trying to transition to 6maxCurrent Limits: bad. .10NL

Adam Brett Kevin and Ross can teach you all how to play poker, I'll teach you ****s how to get laid!!

kinger is more or less an honorary member...he goes out and gets laid now or some bullshit
LOL so i decided to come to the forums for the first time in a month or so and saw this at the top all i have to say if kinger is incharge of BR management training COUNT ME INNNNNN.
<3
Name: JohnAge: 18Location: St. LouisSex(M/F/Yes Please): MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: No Adam, no.What is her number: adam...Preferred game: NLHEFormat(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU): Ring but trying to transition to 6maxCurrent Limits: bad. .10NL
rl friendsister is a 9/10

Name: TomAge: 16Location: Liverpool EnglandSex(M/F/Yes Please): MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: In school everyone retorts 'Shut up Bowman you have a fit sister' when i'm arguing with someone, so i guess yesWhat is her number: 077846ORLYPreferred game: NL Format(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU): Shorthanded, but would like to become a good HU player one dayCurrent Limits: I've got 40 buy ins for $25NL but i'm kind of a nit about taking a shot higher

Name: TomAge: 16Location: Liverpool EnglandSex(M/F/Yes Please): MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: In school everyone retorts 'Shut up Bowman you have a fit sister' when i'm arguing with someone, so i guess yesWhat is her number: 077846ORLYPreferred game: NL Format(full ring, 6max, Shorthanded, HU): Shorthanded, but would like to become a good HU player one dayCurrent Limits: I've got 40 buy ins for $25NL but i'm kind of a nit about taking a shot higher
i likkkeee uu

I just wanted to say I think this is great what you guys are doing. If I had a computer of my own and still played online poker and had all that other high tech stuff you need to join I would definitely be applying.

i likkkeee uu
fyp

I don't really want to be a part of this team (since I'm already a part of another team :club:) but I would like to talk strat/discuss hands with you guys once in a while. Is that ok?

LOOOOOOOL.....seems Teddy has issues.