classic party poker

I was just involved in this hand:** Dealing down cards **Dealt to teddykgb212 [ Qs Qc ]debsfrac raises [60].karlettides calls [60].zutte folds.BaldEagle68 calls [60].NIMBUS27 folds.WHFarm folds.RivParadise folds.Smitty343 folds.teddykgb212 raises [285].debsfrac raises [480].karlettides calls [480].BaldEagle68 is all-In [685]teddykgb212 is all-In [380]debsfrac is all-In [135]karlettides calls [205].** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, 8d, 6d ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 2s ]** Dealing River ** [ 9s ]debsfrac shows [ As, Ah ] a pair of aces.karlettides shows [ Kc, Ks ] a pair of kings.BaldEagle68 shows [ Jh, Js ] a pair of jacks.teddykgb212 shows [ Qs, Qc ] a pair of queens.karlettides wins 130 chips from side pot #2 with a pair of kings.karlettides wins 15 chips from side pot #1 with a pair of kings.debsfrac wins 2730 chips from the main pot with a pair of aces.teddykgb212 finished in tenth place.BaldEagle68 finished in ninth place.WOW

I was just involved in this hand:** Dealing down cards **Dealt to teddykgb212 [  Qs Qc ]debsfrac raises [60].karlettides calls [60].zutte folds.BaldEagle68 calls [60].NIMBUS27 folds.WHFarm folds.RivParadise folds.Smitty343 folds.teddykgb212 raises [285].debsfrac raises [480].karlettides calls [480].BaldEagle68 is all-In  [685]teddykgb212 is all-In  [380]debsfrac is all-In  [135]karlettides calls [205].** Dealing Flop ** [ 4d, 8d, 6d ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 2s ]** Dealing River ** [ 9s ]debsfrac shows [ As, Ah ] a pair of aces.karlettides shows [ Kc, Ks ] a pair of kings.BaldEagle68 shows [ Jh, Js ] a pair of jacks.teddykgb212 shows [ Qs, Qc ] a pair of queens.karlettides wins 130 chips from  side pot #2  with a pair of kings.karlettides wins 15 chips from  side pot #1  with a pair of kings.debsfrac wins 2730 chips from  the main pot  with a pair of aces.teddykgb212 finished in tenth place.BaldEagle68 finished in ninth place.WOW
Although it sorta was a Bad Beat, that's crazy. 4 Pocket Pairs and the A thru Jack. The odds on that happening must be crazy. But when you're dealing with a crappy card generator program, that's what you get!!!!!
Although it sorta was a Bad Beat, that's crazy.  4 Pocket Pairs and the A thru Jack.  The odds on that happening must be crazy.  But when you're dealing with a crappy card generator program, that's what you get!!!!!
Yes. Never seen that happen live, except the one time I saw it live.You see more hands online and are more likely to remember ones that stand out, like this. How do you define a 'crappy card generator program' by the way, if you aren't joking? Why a RNG, which randomly ordered a list of 52 numbers and happened to give out cards 10 and 10+(13*x), 11 and 11+(13*y), 12 and 12+(13*z), and 13 and 13+(13*z) be considered bad? It would be scarier if they'd all shown down Ad2d, 3d4d, 5d6d, 7d8d on a 9dtdjd board.-adam

I am half joking........in the 2 billion or so hands they have dealt, this is bound to have come up more than once!!!!!! I would have lovedto be the recipent of it and have the nuts!!!

at a home game we had a 3 way hand where me and 1 other player was all-in on the flop of 10 - 3 - 3 with multiple preflop raises. I showed Q-Q my friend showed J-J other kid showed K-K what a fun hand

I've not seen it go 4 ways, but I've been involved in an AA vs. KK vs. QQ hand.Was in a local tourney of like 30 players, down to the final 9. QQ is SB, KK is BB, I'm in MP. Flop came rags, with 2 spades, more betting. Turn came a third spade, more betting and the QQ drops out (no spades). River came Spade #4. All-ins. A high flush, beats K high flush.Obviously, real life is rigged.

I recently won a nice pot on a Crypto site against AA, AA, and KK, when I flopped top set with my TT followed by everyone moving all in, and me happily obliging.