I was watching the Aussie Millions and all the pros were talking about how great of tournament it is. DN said that if they had a grand slam of tournaments that this would be included. So I was wondering what everyone thought should be included. WPT ChampionshipWSOP Main EventAussie Millions?WSOP Horse Event?- Can you have two majors and the same event?NBC Heads Up? - Is it too Hollywood and gimicky?EPT Championship? - Not enough recognitionWhat ever other popular tournament that I'm forgetting.

My brother and I were mulling over that comment also.A couple of years ago, I think the list would look like:WSOP MEWPT ChampionshipMonte Carlo Millions/Grand Prix de ParisUS Poker Championship(Most prestigious big buy-ins.)That said, are they even having the Monte Carlo Millions again? I don't think there was one in 2006 and I haven't heard anything about one in 2007. So nowadays, I'd say...WSOP MEWPT ChampionshipEPT ChampionshipUS Poker ChampionshipEven though there's a lot of prestige involved, I don't think you can include the HORSE event yet. It may evolve into something huge, but it's still too gimmicky/nichey to consider it among the others.The argument against the USPC and EPT events are that they're actually smaller than a lot of the regular WPT events. That said, they represent a totally different "realm" if you will. I think if you're going to argue for any other tournaments to be included on that list, it'd be the LAPC and Foxwoods events.Wonder what the odds are that anyone will ever win all four events on my fictional Grand Slam list. I suppose Carlos Mortensen has the best chance.

I would say it depends on who you ask. To the avg. viewer or avg. poker player, I think it would favor the biggest paydays/most well known.WSOP MEWPT ChampionshipUSPCAussie Millions or EPT Championship.To serious players or well-informed players, you might go with the prestige and haveWSOP ME50k HORSEWPT ChampionshipAussie Millions or Monte Carlo or USPC.It's pretty known that the pros are considering the 50k HORSE their Main Event and giving it more importance, so I don't think they would want to crown someone a "Grand Slam" winner without them proving themselves in the HORSE event.

Yeah I guess I forgot about the USPC, so I would probably have to consider that one. It's not as big as some of the WPT events but probably a more memorable title.I enjoy the PPT cause it's fun to watch the pros battle it out. I still think that it needs time to develop more. Does anyone know if the PPT broadcasts are going to go to GSN along with the WPT broadcasts?

Wonder what the odds are that anyone will ever win all four events on my fictional Grand Slam list. I suppose Carlos Mortensen has the best chance.
Within a single year = 0%Lifetime = 1%