Looshle Dominating Again

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the entire ft so far. Great play by both of them.Gl Looshe, TID for the biggest fcp cash of the year!SHIP DA BOOMSAUCE! :D:club::D:D

love the double up...new chipleader!!! Good luck Loosh
Do you realize that some people are watching this and it is 30±. Or did you notice that some people are posting some information in white?I guess not.

ugh, gotta win the races to win tournaments like this. great game dude! amazing cashHand #115: Cory Carroll Wins!Hand #115 - Cory Carroll has the button, he moves all in, and Pechie calls with . Carroll shows , and he's a favorite to win the tournament right here. The board comes , and Justin Pechie is elimianted in second place, earning $260,736. Cory Carroll wins the WSOP Circuit Championship at Caesars Palace, earning $506,176 and a Circuit Championship Ring.Approximate Chip CountsHere are the updated approximate chip counts: Cory Carroll - 3,215,000Justin Pechie - 145,0002 minutes ago Hand #114: Cory Carroll Doubles Through (& Cripples) Justin PechieHand #114 - Justin Pechie has the button, he raises to 60,000, Carroll reraises to 200,000, Pechie reraises to 800,000, Carroll moves all in, and Pechie thinks for about two minutes before calling with . Carroll shows , and it's a race situation. The board comes , and Carroll's pocket nines hold up to win the pot. Cory Carroll doubles up to a dominating chip lead.

Tyty Eyank. I figured since DNA posted it, it would be okay. Don't get all over my nuts Wandigo.

DNA Posted it 1st
dna has a completely blank message. i see nothing but white space in his. other guy spost was not blank, it was a bright white that I could see without even highlighting anything. "Preview Post" button is there for a reason.

It's called a mistake? Sorry you've never made one? Anyways I'm not going to de-rail this thread. Sorry for all those that read my post. The end.

Tyty Eyank. I figured since DNA posted it, it would be okay. Don't get all over my nuts Wandigo.
i already know what happens, I'm just trying to save those who are watching but don't know yet. chill out bro

Pleasure to watch Looshle. Helluva gg sir.lol at anyone reading the thread while watching the feed. There was only a 99% chance that an accidental spoiler would be posted by anyone who hadn't read the whole thread and didn't know it was being broadcast.That being said, it was still ruined for me over aim. :club: