Looshle Dominating Again

Hmmmmm...when I go to the site for the video and click play, a "media rights acquisition" page keeps popping up that keeps saying "page not found" so I can't get the video. did this happen to anyone else? how do i fix it??

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoiler in white:25 min ago from cardplayer:Justin Pechie raises to $35,000, Cory Carroll calls and Dave Pham calls with his last $35,000. The flop comes J92 and Pechie goes all in for $147,000. Carroll tanks then folds and Pham shows A2 and Pechie shows KK. The next two cards come 4K and the Dragon is slain in 6th place for a $81,481 payday.

Wow, that was a pretty donktastic call. Pham calling off with 4th pair on a 3-heart, 3 to a straight board for more than half his stack. I dun geddit.

spoiler in white:25 min ago from cardplayer:Justin Pechie raises to $35,000, Cory Carroll calls and Dave Pham calls with his last $35,000. The flop comes J92 and Pechie goes all in for $147,000. Carroll tanks then folds and Pham shows A2 and Pechie shows KK. The next two cards come 4K and the Dragon is slain in 6th place for a $81,481 payday.
Ok so navy is on the ball and is updating in white. So lets agree to update in white and if we are going to talk about it do it in white as well for the people that want to watch the action.

This is how you post spoilers, for those who don't know.Use "spoiler" in place of img like you are posting a picture.

Foxwoodspro will die of a coke overdose at 21

I don't know what's funnier, Lacey pretending she's understanding every word Pham is saying as she nods at him, or Pham pretending he's *not* staring at her tits from behind those dark glasses.

Wow, that was a pretty donktastic call. Pham calling off with 4th pair on a 3-heart, 3 to a straight board for more than half his stack. I dun geddit.
:)in white:phan called it off preflop having lost a lot of chips on a previous hand.
Hoos where did it say Carroll was UGOTPZD? If so, God damn this table is rough
Carroll is actually a well-known internet player, playing under the name UGOTPZD. He is known typing his signature arrow ( <--------- ) in the chat box after winning pots online. Shane 'shaniac' Schleger called him "the best player you've never heard of." Gavin Smith is also a big fan of Carroll's game.From Pokernews

What the hell is wrong with these announcers? 1500/3000 blinds with a 2000 chip ante didn't seem strange to either of them as they were saying it?

:)in white:phan called it off preflop having lost a lot of chips on a previous hand.
I thought we were only doing the spoiler tags until the hands actually played on the feed?Sorry, if not.
oh, i don't know when the hand's been played on the feed. :club:
The feed is the only thing I'm paying attention to, so anything I say has already been seen. :D

Why are people who are watching the feed care about the updates anyways?!? Some of us can't get the video feed for some reason and would like to know what's going on. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Why are people who are watching the feed care about the updates anyways?!? Some of us can't get the video feed for some reason and would like to know what's going on. I don't think that's too much to ask.
http://cardplayer.com/tournamentsThere, now you can follow along and be 30 minutes ahead of the curve. Those of us watching the feed like to discuss the things we're seeing, is that so wrong?