This from pokernews.comRumorFree Agency Still Alive and Well For The Biggest NamesWe hear that top player and proud Canadian Daniel Negreanu has been in talks with several major online poker rooms about becoming an endorsee. Daniel has traditionally shunned such deals, opting to have his own online poker room, Full Contact Poker, and focusing his endorsement star power there. Industry lips are flapping that any potential deal would include a ‘safe landing’ for the players currently at FCP, not dissimilar to how the players on Doyle’s Room were handled when Doyle chose to leave the U.S. market. According to our sources, the phone has been ringing, and Daniel may make a move soon.

considering that half of the 100k pot from Sunday's tourney came out of his pocket because of low participation, the network problems of yesterday and today's rumors do not surprise me.

DN didn't own FCPHe sold the rights years agohe is just a spokesman, with bonuses based on income of the sitelosses are not his to carry

This is a great community; I hope he keeps the board around whatever happens.
For many of us, long before there was FCP online Poker, there was the FCP forums. Daniel has stated in the past that the forums have always been here and will always be here. I'm assuming that would still be the case if FCP online Poker goes away as the 2 are mutually exclusive.
DN didn't own FCPHe sold the rights years agohe is just a spokesman, with bonuses based on income of the sitelosses are not his to carry
Word! It is really sad to see the online poker part of FCP struggling so much. It used to be so much fun. But those glory days seem to be gone and I would not be surprised to see Daniel make a move away from the online poker aspect of this great community. It all about business and if it's negative you have no choice but to moth ball it. I just hope that if these rumors are true that everyone lands on their feet employment wise. There are some really great folks here working behind the scenes. :club:
I just hope that if these rumors are true that everyone lands on their feet employment wise. There are some really great folks here working behind the scenes.
Absolutely! Save Bob petition...! I'll play anywhere Bob is a part of. :club:

Who here feels if DN was to end up anywhere it would most likely be at FTP?...............how easy would it be for Full Tilt to create a FCP skin similar to what Pokeroom did with DN?

Who here feels if DN was to end up anywhere it would most likely be at FTP...
Possible. But, bear in mind that DN and Lederer have something of a history.Saying that, business is business, and Annie isn't an FT pro either.
Possible. But, bear in mind that DN and Lederer have something of a history.Saying that, business is business, and Annie's Brown Stripe should prevent her from playing on FTP.
FYP.

Daniel is a great guy and would be a good fit in anywhere. FTP seems the most obvious, regardless of his past with Lederer, mainly because he is very good friends with just about everyone else over there.IF any of this is true... :club:

Daniel is a great guy and would be a good fit in anywhere. FTP seems the most obvious, regardless of his past with Lederer, mainly because he is very good friends with just about everyone else over there.IF any of this is true... :club:
Very true and with the similarity in the two website names (FCP / FTP) it would be that much easier to market , should Full Tilt be able to provide a skin for FCP...
Absolutely! Save Bob petition...! I'll play anywhere Bob is a part of. :club:
I have known Bob for over 10 years now....He has been great for FCP and one of the main reasons a lot of people play here...