Huge Overlay At The Fcp 100k

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Supreme poker folding from the SB when he has 75% of his chips invested!*** EDIT ***The very next hand, he quadruples up, but since he was sooo shortstacked, he only is sitting with one big blind.
If you saw the cards I had...you would have folded too. Better to take my chances as I had a few hands to look.I did go on to win it though and I play through FCP so a FCPer did win it.
If you saw the cards I had...you would have folded too. Better to take my chances as I had a few hands to look.I did go on to win it though and I play through FCP so a FCPer did win it.
You won?Congrats!!!
i'm just catching up, but the guy who folded his sb with 75% invested than quaded up to only have 1BB actually went on to win?jaimegoldaments?
I got lucky a few times but it was mainly that I didn't get unlucky. I was all inning any good hand and getting called and they held up. I was getting calls because I was a short stack by less than premium hands. Luckily when I did get sucked out on my Queens it was by a shorter stack so I had time to build again.I wasn't all inning 64 and it hitting.
I got lucky a few times but it was mainly that I didn't get unlucky. I was all inning any good hand and getting called and they held up. I was getting calls because I was a short stack by less than premium hands. Luckily when I did get sucked out on my Queens it was by a shorter stack so I had time to build again.I wasn't all inning 64 and it hitting.
Mmmmmk, good score. Maybe now you can invest in a new hat. That's my advice, anyways....
When you get hands as a short stack at a final table, and enough of them that you can make a successful push each rotation before the blinds eat you up, you ARE getting lucky.Its the reason of M strategy in HOH.But still, Very nice Cash, it takes a little luck to win MTT's
When you get hands as a short stack at a final table, and enough of them that you can make a successful push each rotation before the blinds eat you up, you ARE getting lucky.Its the reason of M strategy in HOH.But still, Very nice Cash, it takes a little luck to win MTT's
true, I was getting lucky to get the cards I got. I was cold decked for so long maybe my cards needed a rush to even out the bad and good hands.
Don't mock the hat. It adds aggression to my game.And if I ever play in the WSOP...you'll see that hat.Vikings are very intimidating you know.
QFT