Official (haha) Im High Thread

Twinge of twangTwinge of twangTwinge of twangTwinge of twangTwingd of twangLOL I'm not sure why that amused me.
the fact that you couldn't do it?
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite bong I have right now is named Stephen Colbonster and all his Monstersother favorites I have are Rod Sterwarts Codpiece and Broodwitch

Everytime I see this thread, I want to get high.
saturday nigth, smoking from a 7g nugget, hockey night in canada, couple brewsexcellent pre game, if I actually make it out lol

I need to log on here more often if I'm missing out on threads like this one. mods, is there a way to add about 30 posts from me into this thread? Just wanted to play catch up

After some of the stuff Ive read today, I really need to get high to make it all the more believable.
No shit. I think I need to get high just to reach that part of my psyche that is at one with the absolute truth of the universe to know if I can believe that crap or not.Then again, if I did that I would have to think about them doing it and, well, that's just creepy.

Im having one of those "Why did I even get out of bed" days.So, without further delay, Im going to get high.Who's with me?Anyone?Anyone??Bueller?Bueller??

Does anybody here grow their own?A buddy of mine used to and he perfected the formula over a couple years of tweaking things. This is stuff that you could literally smell outside if this stuff was buried deep in a closet in a basement. It was the sticky icky of all bud...the kind where you could take a few hits off a glass bowl and be totally stoned and stupid for a couple hours. I've only gotten sick off weed one time and that was when I took 2 straight bong hits of that stuff in his 2 footer with ice in the bottom. It was during the Raiders-Pats playoff game with the Tuck rule. I missed quarters 2 and 3. I was trying to be a hero.

I could not find this thread last night for the life of me. Last night of freedom before the wife gets back.funnycatpictures73vw6.jpg

Does anybody here grow their own?A buddy of mine used to and he perfected the formula over a couple years of tweaking things. This is stuff that you could literally smell outside if this stuff was buried deep in a closet in a basement. It was the sticky icky of all bud...the kind where you could take a few hits off a glass bowl and be totally stoned and stupid for a couple hours. I've only gotten sick off weed one time and that was when I took 2 straight bong hits of that stuff in his 2 footer with ice in the bottom. It was during the Raiders-Pats playoff game with the Tuck rule. I missed quarters 2 and 3. I was trying to be a hero.
i've done alot of research into building a stelf grow cabinet. Something that can be consealed, quiet and has no smell. There are ways to do this but it woul;d cost 300- 500$ and be a lot of work and I'm lazy. a self sustaining small hydro set up wold be the shiznit tho. a little sea of green would be sublime, or maybee jsut one huge mother effing plant. I 'd rather trow some plant out in the forest somepalce and come back in the fall and gather, but again way too lazy for that kind of operation. risk isn't worth reward outdoors.

I am alone for once in my house. It rarely happens and is like butter pecan ice cream when it does.And I am high.And it sucks that it's Thursday night instead of Friday night.

Cross-posted from earlier today:

The house across from mine is for sale, and a car pulled up to grab an ad out of the box on the for sale sign. When they pulled away, my daughter noticed that they dropped something from their car. She brought it to me and it was a little leather coin purse. The contents included a $20, a pipe, 3 nice sized buds and a lighter.Must be my lucky day!
Im smoking this stuff, and I gotta say, it aint too damn bad. I sure hope they buy that house!
I am alone for once in my house. It rarely happens and is like butter pecan ice cream when it does.And I am high.And it sucks that it's Thursday night instead of Friday night.
Butter pecan is gross, but I definitely know what youre saying. It could be your Friday if you called in sick. But thats an entirely different thread.
No shit. I think I need to get high just to reach that part of my psyche that is at one with the absolute truth of the universe to know if I can believe that crap or not.
Ever listen to Bill Hicks' bits about doing drugs?Ever listen to Bill Hicks period?If you haven't, please, please do. I have most of his CDs. I'll hook you up if you want.
Ever listen to Bill Hicks' bits about doing drugs?Ever listen to Bill Hicks period?If you haven't, please, please do. I have most of his CDs. I'll hook you up if you want.
All that great music you've enjoyed over the years.......reeeeeeeeeeeeeal fuckin' high on drugs.
Dude, he has herb and messed up eyes. He's perfect for this thread.
But he is like the 12th weird cat you have posted today. And your right, this is the most appropriate thread for that cat.
But he is like the 12th weird cat you have posted today. And your right, this is the most appropriate thread for that cat.
I actually had vowed to myself to only post in cat pictures from this afternoon until tomorrow. But believe it or not, there aren't enough lolcats to cover every situation. That's a bet I would have lost.
I actually had vowed to myself to only post in cat pictures from this afternoon until tomorrow. But believe it or not, there aren't enough lolcats to cover every situation. That's a bet I would have lost.
I once posted all day using nothing but MSpaint drawings.