Official (haha) Im High Thread

300px-SportKiteLaunch.jpg
High as a kite??Nice!Im a jokerIm a smokerIm a midnight tokerI sure dont want to hurt no oneFly like an eagle...Dammit, Ive gotten off track here..You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far'Cause you know it don't matter anywayYou can rely on the old man's money You can rely on the old man's money I t's a bitch girl but it's gone too far 'Cause you know it don't matter anyway Say money but it won't get you too far, Get you too far And don't you know, don't you know That it's wrong to take what is given you So far gone, on your own You can get along if you try to be strong But you'll never be strong 'Cause You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far'Cause you know it don't matter anyway You can rely on the old man's money You can rely on the old man's money It's a bitch girl and it's gone too far 'Cause you know it don't matter anyway Say money but it won't get you too far, Get you too far High and dry, out of the rainIt's so easy to hurt others when you can't feel pain And don't you know that a love can't grow'Cause there's too much to give, 'cause you'd rather live For the thrill of it all, oh You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far'Cause you know it don't matter anyway You can rely on the old man's money You can rely on the old man's money It's a bitch girl and it's gone too far 'Cause you know it don't matter anyway Say money but it won't get you too far, Say money but it won't get you too far, Say money but it won't get you too far, Get you too far And you say You can rely on the old man's money You can rely on the old man's money You're a rich girl, a rich girl Oh, you're a rich bitch girl yeah Say money but it won't get you too far, Oh, get ya too far
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killin' me here.Earlier I was high as a kite, hence the kite in the sky.Now, I'm not, hence the kite on the ground. :club:

Killin' me here.Earlier I was high as a kite, hence the kite in the sky.Now, I'm not, hence the kite on the ground. :club:
Sorry, I didnt notice the postion of the kite in the second post. I was just posting it since I noticed noone made the reference earlier.Wanna get high... so high.
Sorry, I didnt notice the postion of the kite in the second post. I was just posting it since I noticed noone made the reference earlier.Wanna get high... so high.
I'll get over it.
I'll get over it.
i got the high as a kite but missed the second kite reference. wow its late, next week i got to start a rediculous new sleep scheule, I'm being soo indisciplined. I need a correcting. :club:
i got the high as a kite but missed the second kite reference. wow its late, next week i got to start a rediculous new sleep scheule, I'm being soo indisciplined. I need a correcting. :club:
I'll have to get another bag and come up with something new. :D
Umm, I know I had something for Nikki and Jaret, but I dont remember now. Im sure it was sexual, given whom I referring to.Oh, and Im high.
MN to DC: A long ass fuckin drive. Probably a quick flight. Come anytime you'd like. Shaver and I got an extra room for ya! If I logged in earlier, I would've bumped this. So now I'll bump it for 'used to be hi'.later.

In honor of Dr. Seuss weed parodies:Every Grower Down in Grower-villeLiked Harvest a lot... But the Grinch,Who lived just North of Grower-ville,Did NOT! The Grinch hated Harvest! The whole Harvest season!Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.It could be that his head wasn't screwed on quite right.It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.But I think that the most likely reason of allMay have been that his drug laws were two sizes too small. But,Whatever the reason,His heart or his shoes,He stood there on Harvest Eve, hating the Growers all,Staring down from his cave with a sour, Grinchy frownAt the warm lighted windows below in their town.For he knew every Grower down in Grower-ville beneathWas busy now, flushing the buds so the smoke is so clean"And they're cleaning their sheers!" he snarled with a sneer."Tomorrow is Harvest! It's practically here!"Then he growled, with his grinch fingers nervously drumming,"I MUST find a way to keep Harvest from coming!"For, tomorrow, he knew... ...All the Grower patients would wake in pain.Would wake up bright and early. They'd rush for their bongs or their joints!And then! Oh, the lost taxes! Oh, the lost taxes! That's one thing he hated! The lost taxes! the lost taxes! Then the Growers, young and old, would sit down to a feast.And they'd feast! And they'd feast!And they'd FEAST! FEAST! FEAST! FEAST!They would start on Grower-pudding, and rare Grower-roast-beastWhich was something the Grinch couldn't stand in the least! And THENThey'd do something he liked least of all!Every Grower down in Grower-ville, the tall and the small,Would stand close together, with 420 bells stroking.They'd stand hand-in-hand. And the Growers would start bong smoking! They'd smoke! And they'd smoke!AND they'd smoke! SMOKE! SMOKE! SMOKING!And the more the Grinch thought of the Grower-Harvest-SmokeThe more the Grinch thought, "I must stop this whole thing!"Why for fifty-three years I've put up with it now!I MUST stop Harvest from coming!...But HOW?" Then he got an idea!An awful idea!THE GRINCHGOT A WONDERFUL, AWFUL IDEA! "I know just what to do!" The Grinch Laughed in his throat.And he made a quick Santy Claus hat and a coat.And he chuckled, and clucked, "What a great Grinchy trick!"With this coat and this hat, I'll look just like Saint Nick!" "All I need is some fear..."The Grinch looked around.But since reefer was safe, there was none to be found.Did that stop the old Grinch...?No! The Grinch simply said,"If I can't find a law that strikes fear, I'll make one instead!"So he called his doc Max. Then he took some fake threats He’d say they will become cheats and all turn into thugs He’d say it will lead to more dangerous drugsHe’d say it makes the children crazy… oh ya, and lazy. THENHe loaded some bagsAnd some old empty sacksOn a ramshakle sleighAnd he hitched up old Max. Then the Grinch said, "Giddyap!"And the sleigh started downToward the homes where the GrowersLay a-snooze in their town. All their windows were dark. Quiet snow filled the air.All the Growers were all dreaming sweet dreams without careWhen he came to the first house in the square."This is stop number one," The old Grinchy Claus hissedAnd he climbed to the roof, empty bags in his fist. Then he slid down the chimney. A rather tight pinch.But if Santa could do it, then so could the Grinch.He got stuck only once, for a moment or two.Then he stuck his head out of the fireplace flueWhere the little Grower clones all set in a row."These clones," he grinned, "are the first things to go!" Then he slithered and slunk, with a smile most unpleasant,Around the whole room, and he took every plant present!Bubblegum! And White Widow! Dynamite! Northern lights!Haze! NY Diesel! Ultra-Skunk! AK47! Anything with TrichsAnd he stuffed them in bags. Then the Grinch, very nimbly,Stuffed all the bags, one by one, up the chimney! Then he slunk to the icebox. He took the Growers' feast!He took the Grower-pudding! He took the roast beast!He cleaned out that icebox as quick as a flash.Why, that Grinch even took their last can of Grower-hash! Then he stuffed all the food up the chimney with glee."And NOW!" grinned the Grinch, "I will stuff up the that one that looks like a tree!" And the Grinch grabbed the tree, and he started to shoveWhen he heard a small sound like the coo of a dove.He turned around fast, and he saw a small Grower!Little Cindy-Lou Grower, who was not more than twenty two. The Grinch had been caught by this little Grower daughterWho'd got out of bed for a cup of cold water.She stared at the Grinch and said, "Santy Claus, why,"Why are you taking our medicine tree? WHY?" But, you know, that old Grinch was so smart and so slickHe thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick!"Why, my sweet little tot," the fake Santy Claus lied,"There's a chemical in this tree that won't help you at all."So I'm taking it home to my grow room, my dear."I'll fix it up there. Then I'll bring it back here." And his fib fooled the stoned girl. Then he patted her headAnd he got her a drink and he sent her to bed.And when Cindy-Lou Grower went to bed with her cup,HE went to the chimney and stuffed the tree up! Then the last thing he tookWas the bic for their fire.Then he went up the chimney himself, the old liar.On their walls he left nothing but hooks, and some wire. And the one speck of weedThat he left in the houseWas a crumb that was even too small for a mouse.ThenHe did the same thingTo the other Growers' houses Leaving crumbsMuch too smallFor the other Growers' mouses! It was quarter past dawn...All the Growers, still a-bedAll the Growers, still a-snoozeWhen he packed up his sled,Packed it up with their plants! The nutriens! The lights!The pH down! And the rockwool! The trimmings! The trappings! Three thousand feet up! Up the side of Mount Crumpit,He rode to the tiptop to dump it!"Pooh-pooh to the Growers!" he was grinch-ish-ly humming."They're finding out now that no Harvest is coming!"They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do!"Their mouths will hang open a minute or two"The all the Growers down in Grower-ville will all cry BOO-HOO!" "That's a noise," grinned the Grinch,"That I simply must hear!"So he paused. And the Grinch put a hand to his ear.And he did hear a sound rising over the snow.It started in low. Then it started to grow... But the sound wasn't sad!Why, this sound sounded merry!It couldn't be so!But it WAS merry! VERY! He stared down at Grower-ville!The Grinch popped his eyes!Then he shook!What he saw was a shocking surprise! Every Grower down in Grower-ville, the tall and the small,Was smoking! Without any harvest at all!He HADN'T stopped Harvest from coming!IT CAME!Somehow or other, it came just the same! And the Grinch, with his grinch-feet ice-cold in the snow,Stood puzzling and puzzling: "How could it be so?It came without plants! It came without stash!"It came without joints, bongs or hash!"And he puzzled three hours, `till his puzzler was sore.Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!"Maybe Pot," he thought, "doesn't lead to other drugs."Maybe Harvest...perhaps...means a little bit more!" “Maybe no matter how hard he tried or how much he lied to keep maryjane down.“.... he ouldn’t stop anyone from growing just outside town.”And what happened then...?Well...in Grower-ville they sayThat the Grinch's effectivenessWas lessened that day!And the minute his laws didn't feel quite so tight,He whizzed with his load through the bright morning lightAnd he brought back the joys! And the plants for the hookah, Hurray!And he... ...HE HIMSELF...!The Grinch trimmed the Chronic that day!

$250+shipping. :club:
Man, that seems a little expensive for just a straightforward glass bong. I am positive you can get at least a decent hand blown one for that price. Check out Jerome Baker and see what they have. :)Just as a comparison, I was just with my brother at a head shop and he bought a bong similar to the one you pictured for $75.
cardwarfare everytime i see that commerical with the lil asian dude singin that booty song in the mirror i think of you. cuz youre small and asian and like rap. deal.
I like that commercial.
Man, that seems a little expensive for just a straightforward glass bong. I am positive you can get at least a decent hand blown one for that price. Check out Jerome Baker and see what they have. :club:
But the RooR is like the cadillac of bongs. And they invented the Diffuser!!!! In all reality, I'd rather spend 200 on a satchel of goods, and 50 on a piece to burn it out of!!!!!
Also, I am buying this for myself for my 21st birthday:roor_water_bong_icemaster_5.0_black_3_piece_f.jpg$250+shipping. :club:
Excellent choice. I have an RooR Ice Catcher myself, and I love it. I know its a little pricey, but well worth it.GEt the ash catcher. Its worth it.
But the RooR is like the cadillac of bongs. And they invented the Diffuser!!!! In all reality, I'd rather spend 200 on a satchel of goods, and 50 on a piece to burn it out of!!!!!
I'm with you. $22 hand blown glass oney's are my thing. That way I can smoke it where ever the fuck I please. :)Although, who doesn't love a good bong hit?
Weed grows in dirt; bongs don't.
i thought the link in your profile said standard deviation-my bong.note to self- name bong standard deviation
Well, look who's here guys, it's sexy Cabana Boy.Bong is a euphemism in this case right? Cause how funny would it be to name your cock "Standard Deviation"?
Have you seen her boobs? She always wins. Even I realize that.
No, no I haven't... I never get the fun emails :club:
i thought the link in your profile said standard deviation-my bong.
I should probably get my hosting solution sorted out or remove that link since it hasn't been up in months.
I'm with you. $22 hand blown glass oney's are my thing. That way I can smoke it where ever the fuck I please. :)Although, who doesn't love a good bong hit?
Yeah, I like having a small, descreet pipe.Wait, that didn't sound right....
Weed grows in dirt; bongs don't.
I like weed that grows in all water. And I'm Definitely ripping out the bong when I get home. All this damn bong talk.