• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

yes...we wont mention any names...but i think it rhymes with COLON
Is this true? I have never heard that one before. Muckler's wife?!Is Mrs.Iafrate, oops, I mean Mrs. Muckler hot? (cant imagine that)
not sure if its true...but that was the rumour going around....
I'm not saying it's true but it made a lot of sense. Why else would you fire a coach who just won the Jack Adams award?
I'm not saying it's true but it made a lot of sense. Why else would you fire a coach who just won the Jack Adams award?
Well, I figured it was just personal drama stuff. Just 2 guys who couldn't get along, differing opinions.I did think the firing was a bit harsh, but I assumed they were just acting like women and didnt know how to disagree without making it personal. You know, like we see in this forum. :club:
Sure sounds immoral to me.What about sleeping with your GM's wife as a head coach in the NHL?
I absolutely guarantee you that this rumour is not true. Neither are 99% of the other rumours about NHL players sleeping with other players wives, etc. Pronger: not true. Corson: not true. Iafrate: Not true. In fact, in all the time I've been around the league, and all my friends who play in the league, I know of ONE incident in the past 12 years that's actually true, and it involved a player dating another player's EX-girlfriend after the first guy was traded to another team. Perpetuating these types of rumours is really hurtful and wrong.... imagine you played in the NHL, and all of a sudden some internet rumour pops up about you sleeping with another player's wife. It could destroy your life, your marriage, and possibly your career. Just because some moron with a computer starts an internet rumour..... ridiculous....
I absolutely guarantee you that this rumour is not true. Neither are 99% of the other rumours about NHL players sleeping with other players wives, etc. Pronger: not true. Corson: not true. Iafrate: Not true. In fact, in all the time I've been around the league, and all my friends who play in the league, I know of ONE incident in the past 12 years that's actually true, and it involved a player dating another player's EX-girlfriend after the first guy was traded to another team. Perpetuating these types of rumours is really hurtful and wrong.... imagine you played in the NHL, and all of a sudden some internet rumour pops up about you sleeping with another player's wife. It could destroy your life, your marriage, and possibly your career. Just because some moron with a computer starts an internet rumour..... ridiculous....
So Mike Comrie didn't sleep with Tomi Salo's wife?sw.
I agree with your comments mostly...And I would never start a rumour like that, It was just that it was very highly publicizied rumour...Fair enough its usually not true, as well as all the gossip that is printed in the National Enquirer about all the movie stars..I think that its the price of fame and celebrity , like all other movie stars who eat edamame the NHL players are sort of a target...Like in Survivor, Jeff Probst has to pick who the immunity Idol goes to...And yes in the name of the 70s rock bands...LETS ALL ROCK ON>.

Random Observation:You could ice close to a pretty solid NHL team with just players from Thunder Bay, ON.Forwards:Jordan StaalEric StaalTrevor LetowskiTaylor PyattPatrick SharpRyan JohnsonSteve RucchinDefense:Marc StaalGoaltending:Alex Auld============And a lot of guys coming up in junior (Tommy Pyatt, Jared Staal, etc), and a lot of guys playing in the AHL as well.Not bad for a town of 100k people, I'd say.

It was a beauty.Feel bad for my hometown boy Alex Auld.
I have no more feelings for Alex Aluld. he was the starting boy for the Panthers last year, but played the worst i've erber seen. Belfour took over when finished from nagging injury and put Auld to shame, not that i'm hating on the boy, I jjust dont know how he won thirty somtehing games for Vancouver and trikced the hell ;out of us.