Random Hockey Observations

I think Darren Pang would make a great Yoda.WIth George Parros as Chewbacca.
Mike Grier as Lando CalrissianDoug Weight as Han SoloGary Bettman as C3P0
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

BTW, I'm interested in starting a TV station called WET. It stands for White Entertainment Television and will consist of predominantly "white" programming...hockey, Kids in the Hall, Monty Python...shows like that.
lol awesome.I went to a really culturally diverse university, Concordia (remember the Israeli vs Palestinian riot a few years back where they smashed the giant windows on De Maisonneuve), being white made me the minority in most of my classes. It seemed like race an religion had a group or a club, Women in Engineering, Blacks in Engineering, the Muslims had a lot of power and even found a way for student money to build a public Mosque on the 7th floor of the University. Imagine if I had a created a club: At least 2nd Generation White born Canadians of Catholic decent. Somehow THAT would be politically incorrect. as for the cow questions, I think there companies like Mcdonalds that are raising cattle on land in places that used to be forested. I think they have been burning down the amazon rain forest to turn it into grazing land for years now. That's just bad mojo.
Imagine if I had a created a club: At least 2nd Generation White born Canadians of Catholic decent. Somehow THAT would be politically incorrect.
In university we joked we start a club called WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant); symbol would be a wasp (which someone decided need to have giant testes)
Pass, I'm calling boring on this one.
agreed...the love in with the Crosby and Ovechkin by the league has to stop..There are other teams and players to promote in the league.
agreed...the love in with the Crosby and Ovechkin by the league has to stop..There are other teams and players to promote in the league.
I'd watch of Ovechkin beat the **** out of Crosby at center and then ****ed him in the butt for good measure.
Pass, I'm calling boring on this one.
pssh...i think you'd be changing your tune if the caps resign belanger.I'd certainly be excited to possibly attend the game but I do think the NHL should have waited to give the Pens another one. I think I'd prefer an All Star game at this point.F Heinz Field though. Pittsburgh Philly @ Beaver Stadium in front of 110k is what it shoulda been...PENN_STATE_AERIAL_-_M._SMITH.JPG
Next Year's winter classic rumoured to be at Heinz Field, Pens vs Caps..
Fail, although Casey and I would probably go if this pans out. Montreal-Toronto at the open Skydome is such an obvious choice, or Rangers vs someone at Yankee Stadium.
Fail, although Casey and I would probably go if this pans out. Montreal-Toronto at the open Skydome is such an obvious choice, or Rangers vs someone at Yankee Stadium.
maybe the rumors aren't true...maybe it's at an open Mellon Arena.iglooopen94.jpgopenarena1005_500.jpgiglooopenolder.jpg
maybe the rumors aren't true...maybe it's at an open Mellon Arena.
Won't Mellon be stripped and halfway scrapped by then? It would be cool as hell, for sure.
I hope not, That shit will be expensive. Here's the one thing I thought of when people mentioned Sky Dome.http://kings.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=731&id=62257Gotta watch the video. Matt Greene's hilariously funny.Also I'm in the video.
thats pretty funny, but its now called the Rogers Centre.
thats pretty funny, but its now called the Rogers Centre.
This is a horrible, horrible change. It's like changing the name of the CN Tower to the Tim Horton's Sky Needle.
This is a horrible, horrible change. It's like changing the name of the CN Tower to the Tim Horton's Sky Needle.
I agree...FWIW ironically the CN tower is named after the Canadian National railroad.

Did anyone watch the Don Cherry movie last night?I saw the first half, fell asleep gonna watch the end tonight..Things i didnt know:- Played one game in the NHL as a late season call up(knew this), in the summer after being told not to play baseball he seriously injured his shoulder and was never good enough to play in the NHL again.- grew up a die hard Leafs fan.One of my favourite lines:"there is only six teams in the NHL and only 36 jobs for dman, i am going to grab one of them"Its amazing these days but can you imagine the talent back then..Only 36 dman jobs..compared to 180 now..

Los Angeles Kings are 3 for 22 on the two man advantage this year. :club:
I feel like that's a pretty useless stat. Some of those 2 man advantages could have only been for like 10 seconds, and a lot of them could have been for less than 30 seconds...

They just talked for about 3min on Hockeycentral Radio about why the NYR-NYI game might be interesting tonight, because of Avery. Which I found ridiculous, because I have known for 2days that Avery wont be playing tonight.This is Brophy and Millard.Now, if something has changed, Im an idiot. But shouldnt these guys know what they are talking about???