Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

serge you have been very antagonistic lately and it's really annoying. I don't enjoy reading your posts because you are always trolling. Every time you present a stat/fact/story it is to drive home a point in order to build up the aura of serge.I come to these boards to talk hockey and to cheer for my team, I don't feel like dealing with your childish ways. If you want to hate on the habs, do it in YOUR OWN THREAD. If you want to talk about the habs, do it here, but save the serge show for someplace else.

serge you have been very antagonistic lately and it's really annoying. I don't enjoy reading your posts because you are always trolling. Every time you present a stat/fact/story it is to drive home a point in order to build up the aura of serge.I come to these boards to talk hockey and to cheer for my team, I don't feel like dealing with your childish ways. If you want to hate on the habs, do it in YOUR OWN THREAD. If you want to talk about the habs, do it here, but save the serge show for someplace else.
you are annoyed because your team sucks.I post a link to an article showing how classless the Montreal fans are...Complain to TSN for reporting NEWS.Screw you and enjoy your loser team and loser city..I just wanted to point out that the idiot people of Montreal booing the American National anthem doesnt represent Canada.Idiots.
you are annoyed because your team sucks.I post a link to an article showing how classless the Montreal fans are...Complain to TSN for reporting NEWS.Screw you and enjoy your loser team and loser city..I just wanted to point out that the idiot people of Montreal booing the American National anthem doesnt represent Canada.Idiots.
Serge, he has a point.Post negative stuff in your own thread.
Zach..Come on...It was major news that was reported by a major website..And I actually commended Gainey for saying something.I didnt make it up, it wasnt an opinion..It was news and fenxis also agreed with me(which is saying something)
you litter your own post with garbage. Why would I want to talk to somebody who can't help themselves from posting the stuff in blue. Any point you make that may be worth responding to is hidden in heaps of garbage that just aren't pleasant to read through.
you litter your own post with garbage. Why would I want to talk to somebody who can't help themselves from posting the stuff in blue. Any point you make that may be worth responding to is hidden in heaps of garbage that just aren't pleasant to read through.
What I posted was true..Enjoy your last game tomorrow.Au revoir from the playoffs.
C'mon Serge, you know that the issue isn't linking to the story of the booing but to all your other posts and over the top Sergisms in this thread. You want to act like a WWE character please don't do it in this thread. Feel free to post like the normal Serge that I see whenever we see each other in real life and not the WWE character Serge.

if I were to hazard a guess at what serge would look like as a WWE guy, it would be like the revolting blob from billy madison. here is a video clip with a picture of him:

if I were to hazard a guess at what serge would look like as a WWE guy, it would be like the revolting blob from billy madison. here is a video clip with a picture of him:
I really liked you...BEFORE THAT POST.. :club:

so unlucky, can't do much without Markov, Tanguay, Lang, Schneider, Bouillon....but I believe in miracles =DHopefully Halak will be in the net....

so unlucky, can't do much without Markov, Tanguay, Lang, Schneider, Bouillon....but I believe in miracles =DHopefully Halak will be in the net....
Unbeleivable but true. Price is starting again. Gainey wants to start the off season fast.

I think this is the problem with having your GM and Coach be the same person.As a GM he wants the face of the future to play, but a better coaching decision would be to sit him.Pat Quinn used to think this way as well.Have you guys heard if his job is in jeopardy?He probably has one of the most difficult off seasons of any GM this year. A lot of players to consider resigning, lots of cap room to consider and a rabid fan base that is angry.

I think this is the problem with having your GM and Coach be the same person.As a GM he wants the face of the future to play, but a better coaching decision would be to sit him.Pat Quinn used to think this way as well.Have you guys heard if his job is in jeopardy?He probably has one of the most difficult off seasons of any GM this year. A lot of players to consider resigning, lots of cap room to consider and a rabid fan base that is angry.
I could see them making big changes based on how the team looks right now. With so many UFA's the team is basically going through an offseason rebuild.

I have a lot of friends in Montreal..I hope the select few idiots dont ruin for the sensible people...GG Habs..Now we are even

I have a lot of friends in Montreal..I hope the select few idiots serge's dont ruin for the sensible people...GG Habs..Now we are even
even?how many cups do the leafs have?
even?how many cups do the leafs have?
Keep living in the past..Enjoy your 100 years, because the future is VERY dim in Montreal...They are a team in shambles..And I LOVE IT..
Keep living in the past..Enjoy your 100 years, because the future is VERY dim in Montreal...They are a team in shambles..And I LOVE IT..
There are a lot of parallels between this year's Canadiens and last years Senators- hot start- cracks showing by the All-Star break- Emery / Kostitsyn rumours distracting the team- Tons of key injuries heading into the playoffs- Being swept in the first roundNow; whereas the Senators at least had a core of players heading into the off-season Montreal's roster is up in the air. And as much as the flexibility is ice, let's be honest; Montreal has a track record of having difficulty attracting Free Agents (though it seems like the cosmopolitan nature of the city is attractive to Euro/Russian players); how on earth is the team going to rebuild this summer -- especially with the players last on-ice memories was getting the Bronx "cheer":"Most of the derision was directed at goaltender Carey Price, who was not at fault on any of the Boston goals. The second-year player raised his arms in anger after he got mock cheers to stopping a dump-in from the red line.Price did not speak to the media after the game, but coach and general manager Bob Gainey leapt to his defence."I suppose he could have kept his cool and not made any kind of gesture, but when you're being bullied, if you don't stand up for yourself, who is going to?" said Gainey. "He had two or three breakaways to stop, as well as some open scoring chances, so what's the basis of the jeering?"You can excuse this year's performances with injuries, media distractions, ownership uncertainty, 100 anniv pressures, etc, etc. I just have a difficult time thinking that the Canadiens will be all that competitive next year.
fuck right of cockbag.your dimwitted comments are a waste of time. I don't even post in this thread anymore because your response are always childish and unnecessarily argumentative. Plus what you write is stupid but since you have a such a loud voice it can't be ignored. Keep out of this thread all together. You are useless.
fuck right of cockbag.your dimwitted comments are a waste of time. I don't even post in this thread anymore because your response are always childish and unnecessarily argumentative. Plus what you write is stupid but since you have a such a loud voice it can't be ignored. Keep out of this thread all together. You are useless.
ok..fine..ship me the money you owe me, then we never have to communicate again.