Annie Duke Selling The Crib

when your brother is virtually the owner of CEO and probably has made millions upon millions on that venture alone, I'm sure even if she was busto, if she really didn't have money, selling her house would not be her first option. Im thinking this one is nothing more than just selling her house. And to the guy who said youd rather buy the uber mansion with 4 million, you seem to be forgetting that her house is in LA. And if you havent been to LA recently, a one million dollar house looks like my pos 180K house here in chicago area.::edit:: owner and CEO of full tilt

real estate in most places is in the shitter, but that house is in the hollywood hills and is probably a good investment for her even with the way real estate seems to be tanking. that said, i expect even LA to hit the skids (if it hasn't already) before too long.

real estate in most places is in the shitter, but that house is in the hollywood hills and is probably a good investment for her even with the way real estate seems to be tanking. that said, i expect even LA to hit the skids (if it hasn't already) before too long.
Just think of all the hot passionate sex she had with Ultimate Bet's Stone Cold Nuts winner JoeUgly (aka Joe Reitman - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0718647/ ) in that place. How any man can go from nailing Shannon Elizabeth to Annie Duke is way beyond me.Talk about hitting rock bottom!
Just think of all the hot passionate sex she had with Ultimate Bet's Stone Cold Nuts winner JoeUgly (aka Joe Reitman - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0718647/ ) in that place. How any man can go from nailing Shannon Elizabeth to Annie Duke is way beyond me.Talk about hitting rock bottom!
If you weren't completely blinded by Elizabeth's good looks, you would have noticed that Annie Duke has a FAR more interesting expression in her eyes. Anyway, if Duke cared about being seen as "hot" by the average Joe Six-Pack Poker Player like you, she wouldn't spend so much time nattering on about how great her kids are and how wonderful it is to be a mom, now would she.
If you weren't completely blinded by Elizabeth's good looks, you would have noticed that Annie Duke has a FAR more interesting expression in her eyes. Anyway, if Duke cared about being seen as "hot" by the average Joe Six-Pack Poker Player like you, she wouldn't spend so much time nattering on about how great her kids are and how wonderful it is to be a mom, now would she.
and now I have to go vomit at the mere mention that anyone may think her "hot"
and now I have to go vomit at the mere mention that anyone may think her "hot"
My point was that's totally not the image she's trying for... Does anyone really respect any of the "hot piece of ***" women players, as players? I can't think of a single one.
You work for ultimate bet, don't you?
My point was that's totally not the image she's trying for... Does anyone really respect any of the "hot piece of ***" women players, as players? I can't think of a single one.
First ... follow your avatar's advice.I hope your first reply was a joke. I hope. I hope. I hope.Second ... I'm just saying if ever there was a slump buster, AD might be the quintessential one.
First ... follow your avatar's advice.I hope your first reply was a joke. I hope. I hope. I hope.Second ... I'm just saying if ever there was a slump buster, AD might be the quintessential one.
No man, really. I'm just saying... if all you were looking for in a girlfriend is a good lay and someone to show off to your "dull-normal" friends, you'd naturally go with Elizabeth. But if you were the kind of person who was looking for sex, companionship, and someone who could really talk poker, it's not 100% utterly inconceivable you'd choose Duke. Duke is incredibly sharp--just between you, me and the bandwidth, who gives a **** what a "model actress" thinks? Hint: absolutely nobody. On the other hand, I personally find Duke's whole "parent pride" schtick intensely annoying, so that makes it a lot harder for me. From the pictures I've seen, Annie and that dude look pretty happy together, so who are you or I to say?
hahaha...+1. No, but come to think of it, they probably owe me a free account. :club:
go there now and tell them you know me they'll give you a free account.