Not sure whether people who are not subscribers will be able to access this feature.When you click on a players name, and go to 'more options', there's a new option which is 'Results by Day of the Week'.I've played around 150 games for each day (just over 1k total played)... I am in good profit every day, except Wednesdays?!My most profitable day is Sunday...I'd say over 1,000 Sit n Go's is enough of a sample to establish firm patterns, so I'm wondering whether there is definately something to this e.g- it's the middle of the week, I'm busy with other things such as work etc.Do any of you guys see any noticeable differences in winning patterns like this?From now on, I may just play more on Sundays!

I also found Wednesday was a bad day for me. I start my work week on Thursday, and I think on Wednesday if I got stuck I was chasing my losses because it would be another 4 days before I would be able to try to get the money back.my theory, and you need a lot more samples, you probably need 1000 on each day to get a realistic sample.

Hmmm...mine is interesting. On Thusday I have 35 ROi. Sat I have about 30 and Sunday about 26. On tuesday and tursday however, my ROI is -2. That's weird, I'd expect an even distribution. Wonder if that's reliable enough data to not play on fridays and tuesdays.

Hmmm...mine is interesting. On Thusday I have 35 ROi. Sat I have about 30 and Sunday about 26. On tuesday and tursday however, my ROI is -2. That's weird, I'd expect an even distribution. Wonder if that's reliable enough data to not play on fridays and tuesdays.
tuesday and thursday you might be getting the toughest competition... Whats your sample size?
tuesday and thursday you might be getting the toughest competition... Whats your sample size?
An average of about 325 games per day.
When I used to use pokertracker, I saw trends in my winning days and Wednesday was a good day for me. I also don't know why??
how do you check this on pokertracker?
Mine is even more of a defined gap than that.ROI's:Monday: 14%Tuesday: 35%Thursday: 26%Friday: 10%Saturday: 28%Sunday: 35%Wednesday: -13%!Bizarre.. ok, no more poker on Wednesdays for me. That's decided.
Mine is even more of a defined gap than that.ROI's:Monday: 14%Tuesday: 35%Thursday: 26%Friday: 10%Saturday: 28%Sunday: 35%Wednesday: -13%!Bizarre.. ok, no more poker on Wednesdays for me. That's decided.
what's ur screen name?
what's ur screen name?
FatTruckerJoI'm no big winner or anything, just a small stakes ABC player... but noticing this obvious glitch made me wonder what it could be.

would these weekday results be related to the gonna-be-pro players playing 7 days a week whereas the recreational blow-a-few-bucks guys are mostly on weekends?

FatTruckerJoI'm no big winner or anything, just a small stakes ABC player... but noticing this obvious glitch made me wonder what it could be.
you still have nice stats for a low stakes player. u should try 20 and 30 dollar buy ins IMO. You have to move up sometime and you seem to be killing the small stakes. Try playing higher stakes.

I keep meaning to move up stakes (not bragging, but the stakes I play are way below what I could realistically afford to play). But it's just a bit of fun for me really.. like a really safe comfort zone.I also play low stakes cash games, I've got a nice little return on that too.. again nothing big though, compared to other guys on here. Something I've never got into for some reason is mtts. Hardly ever played any!And yeah, I think there could be something to the theory that more casual players/fish play at weekends. I'll give you guys an update in another 1,000 games time :club:

I keep meaning to move up stakes (not bragging, but the stakes I play are way below what I could realistically afford to play). But it's just a bit of fun for me really.. like a really safe comfort zone.I also play low stakes cash games, I've got a nice little return on that too.. again nothing big though, compared to other guys on here. Something I've never got into for some reason is mtts. Hardly ever played any!And yeah, I think there could be something to the theory that more casual players/fish play at weekends. I'll give you guys an update in another 1,000 games time :D
That should only take about 2 more years :club: ...ur sharkscope says u play like 30 games a month.

I don't have the subscription to Sharkscope but I'm pretty damn sure I suck every day of the week. Gamb, that's like the sickest ROI ever.

That should only take about 2 more years :club: ...ur sharkscope says u play like 30 games a month.
I'd say I play around 60-70% cash, 30-40% SnGs. Like, recently I've played hardly any SnGs.30 a month? that would be 3 years! lol.. I need to up the pace then.