Slurpee

Whats your favourite Slurpee flavour...??Mine by far is Orange...Sometimes I like to mix it up and do half half with something else...Also do you enjoy the head freeze or does it bother u??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your favourite Slurpee flavour...??Mine by far is Orange...Sometimes I like to mix it up and do half half with something else...Also do you enjoy the head freeze or does it bother u??
i hate the freeze. My favorite is either red (not sure the flavor) or blue raspberry
i hate the freeze. My favorite is either red (not sure the flavor) or blue raspberry
The head freeze is bad...However when it goes away, its the best feeling...
In Taiwan there is a 7-11 on every street, no slurpies though. Dr.Pepper for me if I can get it.
what kind of a 7-11 doesnt have slurpees???do they have the month old hot dogs spinning??

Most of the stuff is in Chinese so you can't read it but there is some cool stuff. A little quickie deep fry machine for little fish balls. I found a chilled coffee by looking for the beans on the label. Plenty of different beer to try !! Still no slurpie though. :club:

Most of the stuff is in Chinese so you can't read it but there is some cool stuff. A little quickie deep fry machine for little fish balls. I found a chilled coffee by looking for the beans on the label. Plenty of different beer to try !! Still no slurpie though. :club:
When we are playing on the road, first thing I do is find the local 7-11....I love having a slurpee after a game.

My two year old daughter loves slurpees (blue raspberry). Not only do I have to get one for her and me, but also her "stuffed animal" Grover. The people at the gas station look at me like I'm crazy for buying Grover a slurpee, but it's worth the extra dollar to avoid the argument.

My two year old daughter loves slurpees (blue raspberry). Not only do I have to get one for her and me, but also her "stuffed animal" Grover. The people at the gas station look at me like I'm crazy for buying Grover a slurpee, but it's worth the extra dollar to avoid the argument.
Thats solid parental control right there.

Much like Norm MacDonald has a theory, that Germans love David Hasselhoff, I too have theory.Canadians love slurpee's. All the Canadians who post here already know my theory 'cause I posted it in the Canadian er.. I mean the Hockey forum.

Similar.They have a bit of a different texture.A slush puppy feels more like ice chips, while a slurpee is a lot more smooth.
It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly... a slurpee tends to go down all at once, whereas a Slush Puppie, you drink the flavor away and are left with ice.And I love brain-freezes.