Flipaments/sitaments/anythingaments Tonight?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same name different game...Pushaments in the $3.30 coming up tournament number 45412346, one and only one hand every orbit, no postflop poker...I think it would also be fun to attach a LL to this bet as well...Anyone in? wordyyoyo

Same name different game...Pushaments in the $3.30 coming up tournament number 45412346, one and only one hand every orbit, no postflop poker...I think it would also be fun to attach a LL to this bet as well...Anyone in? wordyyoyo
stakeaments for the pushament?
in, want to do a ll for the buyin? and you are saying one and only one hand per orbit? cuz i think multiple works better.
Sure, 3.30 LL, and you have to push AT LEAST one hand per orbit and no preflop poker? What's your PS sn?
in, want to do a ll for the buyin? and you are saying one and only one hand per orbit? cuz i think multiple works better.
i agree, it would suck to have to fold a big hand because you already shoved
lol why not, what's your PS sn? I'll stake if you can register in time, and I'll stake one other person
KevinJA8edit-tks btw, i took all of whats left outta my account and will just make another account and redeposit on that once i turn 18
Sure, 3.30 LL, and you have to push AT LEAST one hand per orbit and no preflop poker? What's your PS sn?
polyballer9. this is soooooo much more fun then studying. also onlyme386 is getting deeeeep in the 3 dollar tourney we started earlier.
XXEddie - sent register in time please......yourboygsarida - run bad please
I will try, they sometimes take a minute, if i dont, Ill just ship back

oi vey. i'm drain bamaged. called up the tourney to see y'all start & somehow brain-farted my way in to registering. i don't have time to play hours of poker. i'll do the push once per orbit, obviously, and see where it takes me.

oooo hiiiiiPokerStars Game #8977739899: Tournament #45412346, $3.00+$0.30 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/03/19 - 04:00:00 (ET)Table '45412346 34' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: tonymazzei (1500 in chips) Seat 3: polyballer9 (1500 in chips) Seat 4: happyhour 4u (1500 in chips) Seat 5: squasher8 (1500 in chips) Seat 6: agath25 (1500 in chips) Seat 8: Sizzel1 (1500 in chips) Seat 9: baseball1369 (1500 in chips) polyballer9: posts small blind 10happyhour 4u: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to polyballer9 [Kh Qd]squasher8: folds agath25: folds Sizzel1: folds baseball1369: folds tonymazzei: calls 20polyballer9: raises 1480 to 1500 and is all-inhappyhour 4u: calls 1480 and is all-intonymazzei: folds *** FLOP *** [Kd Jd Kc]*** TURN *** [Kd Jd Kc] [5c]*** RIVER *** [Kd Jd Kc 5c] [Qs]*** SHOW DOWN ***polyballer9: shows [Kh Qd] (a full house, Kings full of Queens)happyhour 4u: shows [8d As] (a pair of Kings)