Flipaments/sitaments/anythingaments Tonight?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k new idea. for the two dollar mtt on stars coming up, we will designate it a pushament. you must shove pre once an orbit. no exceptions. anyone else in?
much more my style, I like it
who keeps an eye to make sure there's a push every orbit?
That's what i was wondering. Just finished 2nd in a $20 180, cough....brag....cough.... so I'm down for just about anything.
who keeps an eye to make sure there's a push every orbit?
everyone should know the rules. after that, it is an honour system. if you can't shove 72os in the sb when everyone folds then you shouldn't be playing skipaments.
everyone should know the rules. after that, it is an honour system. if you can't shove 72os in the sb when everyone folds then you shouldn't be playing skipaments.
looooolllll this is skipaments on crack with strangers
honor system. if you cant shove in a $2 mtt, tis a sad day. and it sounds like bull wants to give stakeaments for pushaments?
i'm in. don't think we have time for a stakement. unless you just want me to ship u $2 afterwards. doesn't really seem like a good investment to stake a pushament though.
i'm in. don't think we have time for a stakement. unless you just want me to ship u $2 afterwards. doesn't really seem like a good investment to stake a pushament though.
lollllllllllllllllll no sir twas a joke in your brag post. stars money is basically fake to me cuz i run sssssssssooooooooo gooooooooot.
sooooo what do you guys think? only shoving pre or are you allowed to play too? i think the required 1 shove per orbit is a solid starting point but we need to expand and make this perfect.
i think if you get to 6K in chips the first hour you should be able to just play poker. and if you have already shoved during an orbit you should be able to play a hand without shoving.

claytone723: get this maniac out from behind mehardboy292: lolDealer: Game #8977075984: cbacker48 wins pot (70)Dealer: MigratedLamb, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to actDealer: MigratedLamb, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to actDealer: Regular time for player MigratedLamb has expired, TIME BANK has been activatedDealer: cbacker48 has a pair of KingsDealer: MigratedLamb has a pair of NinesDealer: Game #8977080707: cbacker48 wins pot (1940) with a pair of KingsDealer: Limits going up: blinds 15/30Dealer: Game #8977093530: polyballer9 wins pot (90)Bella Bionda: ridiculousclaytone723: keep doing thatBull62 [observer]: nhhardboy292: all inpolyballer9: hahahahapolyballer9: i will keep doing itpolyballer9: dont worrypolyballer9: maybe you'll catch meDealer: Game #8977096969: MigratedLamb wins pot (75)Bull62 [observer]: vvnhpolyballer9: maybe ill catch youclaytone723: when i call it will be betterhahahaha added bonus of pushaments. guy directly on my right is guaranteed to be rage tilt.

claytone723: get this maniac out from behind mehardboy292: lolDealer: Game #8977075984: cbacker48 wins pot (70)Dealer: MigratedLamb, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to actDealer: MigratedLamb, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to actDealer: Regular time for player MigratedLamb has expired, TIME BANK has been activatedDealer: cbacker48 has a pair of KingsDealer: MigratedLamb has a pair of NinesDealer: Game #8977080707: cbacker48 wins pot (1940) with a pair of KingsDealer: Limits going up: blinds 15/30Dealer: Game #8977093530: polyballer9 wins pot (90)Bella Bionda: ridiculousclaytone723: keep doing thatBull62 [observer]: nhhardboy292: all inpolyballer9: hahahahapolyballer9: i will keep doing itpolyballer9: dont worrypolyballer9: maybe you'll catch meDealer: Game #8977096969: MigratedLamb wins pot (75)Bull62 [observer]: vvnhpolyballer9: maybe ill catch youclaytone723: when i call it will be betterhahahaha added bonus of pushaments. guy directly on my right is guaranteed to be rage tilt.
priceless :club:

i think tilt boy keeps trying to trap me. and hes nottttt gonnnnaaa make it.lollllll i mix it up with limping kj soooooted and they throwwww their money at meBella Bionda: poly, overall does the all in work for you?Dealer: MigratedLamb, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to actpolyballer9: lol only till i lose oneclaytone723: he has to play his pot oddsDealer: Game #8977172817: polyballer9 wins pot (75)Bella Bionda: real questionclaytone723: its a 2 dollar tourneypolyballer9: lol to say the least, this isnt my normal style of playclaytone723: unless he's homeless he can have his funBella Bionda: but alot of $2 tourneys add upDealer: polyballer9 has a pair of KingsDealer: Fireflyer614 has a pair of Kings - lower kickerDealer: Game #8977178624: polyballer9 wins pot (2495) with a pair of KingsDealer: Fireflyer614 finished the tournament in 506th placeqyayqi [observer]: gooder, poly.Bull62 [observer]: vnhclaytone723: like he said he doesnt always play that wayDealer: polyballer9, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to actpolyballer9: lol this is a unique circumstance called a pushamentpolyballer9: its a new novel concept

you shouldn't have tried to explain your reasoning to them. leave them thinking you're manic & it'll be in some notes the next time you're playing normal against them.

Yeah. I'd keep them in the dark. Let em think your a complete maniac. Great job lasting as long as you did though. Very entertaining. The pushament is definitely something to explore further.