Flipaments/sitaments/anythingaments Tonight?

Shipped $15, just pay me back whenever you can.
Nice, itll either be if I turn this into something legit, or When i turn 18 an just make another account and deposit in that. Remind me incase I forget, B-day is May 2nd so only about 6 more weeks if I get donked out of all donkaments as usual thx, twas fun tonight, have a good one
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx. Since you sent me a decent amount im just gonna go to bed and play some micro MTTs tomorrow.
Maybe you should let him get your girlfriend pregnant as thanks.
Maybe you should let him get your ex-girlfriend pregnant as thanks.
where the hell did you come from anyway? do you just follow me around and make replies about my PG(prego g/f) threadbtw she is NOT pregnant, so theretake that
what i take from these shenanigans is that it doesn't take much to get the whole table revolving around your play.
That is definately true. I'm sure if I had survived just a bit longer, I would have seen some hilarious calls to my pushes. :club:
where the hell did you come from anyway? do you just follow me around and make replies about my PG(prego g/f) threadbtw she is NOT pregnant, so theretake that
I try feverishly to find opportunities to bring up the pregnancy. It completes my day.Since she's not pregnant, can wilco and I get a chance to tag team her and get her pregnant?