**official "it's 4 Days Until St. Patrick's Day" Thread**

I'm headed to my brothers in Connecticut that day, and will be loaded up on some different green, playing poker for 2 weeks straight on his dual 19" flat screens. I am pretty excited to test drive the rig he just built.BF2 also.But yeah, St. Patty's Day, green. I'll have a beer too when I get there.

Ahhhh.... The Dallas St. Patty's day block party/parade. Even better, this year you get there at 8:00 AM, pay 5 bucks, and you get a bottomless cup until noon. Good times.

Goin to a parade and bar crawl, pretty sweet deal. $21 gets you into 5 bars (normally $5 cover at each), 1 free beer at each(At least a $15 value), free entry to the parade afterparty($5 value). Plus free beads and hats and what not. Pretty good value.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

30 years ago my wife and I had our first date on St. Patrick's Day. She left me on Tuesday. I'll be drinking but not celebrating.

I work at an "irish" bar in grand rapids. It's name is McFadden's, making it irish. We're trying to go through 130 kegs by close on St. Patricks Day. I'm workin a double.Should be a blasty blast.

I work at an "irish" bar in grand rapids. It's name is McFadden's, making it irish. We're trying to go through 130 kegs by close on St. Patricks Day. I'm workin a double.Should be a blasty blast.
LOL at that being an Irish bar, although I just read the Black Rose closed, so I guess you are the closest downtown has...