omg! looshle's hectic sprint to $5000!! day 1 !!!!

I was looking around the board today and though to myself, "You know what this board needs? Someone to start a thread on their progress to a certain amount of money." So then I said, why not $5,000! Lol!!I saw this Smashaoo guy do it and he's sooooo cool so I said I wanna be like him!GOALTo be as unoriginal as possible, while at the same time cluttering the boards and forcing myself to the center or attention. Oh, and 5000 DOLLARS!!!Day 1 The beginning of the bestest sprint/race/quest/blog to $5,000 EVERSo I deposited $100 into my Pacific Poker account and figure I'd start off @ 5/10 and work my way up."But Looshle, that's only 10X the big bet!!"Of course it is! This is a SPRINT to $5k. Jesus! This isn't a powerwalk or even a gallop to $5k, read the title! I'll be updating my post everyday so make sure you make it a routine and check in every day, just like you go to bed, take a shower, and check the 15 other "races" . I use the term race loosely, because I'm the only one @ a mad dash!! Woot! Lolzzzzzz

I am going to predict your next post...So I sat down at the 5/10 table and within 8 hands I was out of money. I missed a straight draw I was chasing and now I am broke.Can someone give me some money to pay my rent this month??

umm i have a feeling ur gonna loose this 100 really fast i think u should be posting every 30 min lol 100 dollars and ur playing 5/10 hahaevery 10 min man this could go fast!

So I deposited $100 into my Party Poker account and figure I'd start off @ 5/10 and work my way up."But Looshle, that's only 10X the big bet!!"Of course it is! This is a SPRINT to $5k. Jesus! This isn't a powerwalk or even a gallop to $5k, read the title!
lol - I was wondering about all this too. WTF is up with all these people and getting to $5000? If we have a 5K bankroll do we all get a free FCP T-shirt?
I am going to predict your next post...So I sat down at the 5/10 table and within 8 hands I was out of money. I missed a straight draw I was chasing and now I am broke.Can someone give me some money to pay my rent this month??
umm... dude, you know this is a joke, right?
So I deposited $100 into my Party Poker account and figure I'd start off @ 5/10 and work my way up."But Looshle, that's only 10X the big bet!!"Of course it is! This is a SPRINT to $5k. Jesus! This isn't a powerwalk or even a gallop to $5k, read the title!
lol - I was wondering about all this too. WTF is up with all these people and getting to $5000? If we have a 5K bankroll do we all get a free FCP T-shirt?
sounds good to me. I'd like something extra other than self satisfaction when I hit my mark :-)

Hand 1I get 74o in the big blind and have to fold :club: $95Hand 2I complete from the SB with JT, miss the flop and fold to a bet :D $90Hand 3Folded to me on the button with 67o and I fold. Hand 4I fold q2s to an early position raiser who got 2 callers. 69s hits quads 6s and wins $199!!!Hand 5I fold 24o and curse the poker gods.Hand 6k8o. Fold. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Why?? Because i have a poker blog for crying out loud!!!Hand 7t6o. Fold this faster than the next $5,000 race gets posted.Hand 8t4o. Patience my young disciples. Still @ $90.Hand 9I'm UTG +1 with a2s. I call because I know my flush is coming. Flop ac 3h 7cBB bets, I raise, he calls.Turn Jhhe checks, I bet, he calls.river 2c!!!he check,s I bet, he calls and I win $82!!Bankroll is $137!Hand 10I fold t9o UTG.Hand 11Utg calls, Sb completes and I check with 56o.Flop 2c 4d 8c.SB checks,I bet my double gutter and win a $20 pot!Bankroll is $147!Hand 12I fold my SB to an UTG +1 raise with 33.Hand 13T2o. Fold this faster than most people with $5k blogs go broke!Hand 14T4o. Getting better, lolz. Bankroll is @ $145Hand 15T4s. Man I love these Tens!! I fold to a MP raise.Hand 16j7o. You can't play that. I don't care if this is a race!!Hand 17k4o? No good.Hand 18JTs UTG. I limp because my Sklansky chart says to. We see the flop 5 handed.Flop jc 7h 2s SB checks, BB bets I raise Mp1 cold calls! Crap!!, mp 2 folds, and BB calls. Turn 8sCan't slow down now. BB checks, I bet, both call.Rivier 6hWe all check and my Ten kicker plays, Told you i love tens! $82 pot for me!Im exhausted at this point for having used so much stunning leet poker skill so I sit out and wait for tomorrow for some real action.Ending Bankroll: $202. Damnit poker is easy. :dance:

Hand 1I get 74o in the big blind and have to fold :club:     $95Hand 2I complete from the SB with JT, miss the flop and fold to a bet :D $90Hand 3Folded to me on the button with 67o and I fold.  Hand 4I fold q2s to an early position raiser who got 2 callers. 69s hits quads 6s and wins $199!!!Hand 5I fold 24o and curse the poker gods.Hand 6k8o. Fold.  Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Why?? Because i have a poker blog for crying out loud!!!Hand 7t6o. Fold this faster than the next $5,000 race gets posted.Hand 8t4o. Patience my young disciples. Still @ $90.Hand 9I'm UTG +1 with a2s. I call because I know my flush is coming.  Flop  ac 3h 7cBB bets, I raise, he calls.Turn Jhhe checks, I bet, he calls.river 2c!!!he check,s I bet, he calls and I win $82!!Bankroll is $137!Hand 10I fold t9o UTG.Hand 11Utg calls, Sb completes and I check with 56o.Flop 2c 4d 8c.SB checks,I bet my double gutter and win a $20 pot!Bankroll is $147!Hand 12I fold my SB to an UTG +1 raise with 33.Hand 13T2o. Fold this faster than most people with $5k blogs go broke!Hand 14T4o. Getting better, lolz. Bankroll is @ $145Hand 15T4s. Man I love these Tens!! I fold to a MP raise.Hand 16j7o. You can't play that. I don't care if this is a race!!Hand 17k4o? No good.Hand 18JTs UTG. I limp because my Sklansky chart says to. We see the flop 5 handed.Flop jc 7h 2s SB checks, BB bets I raise Mp1 cold calls! Crap!!, mp 2 folds, and BB calls.  Turn 8sCan't slow down now.  BB checks, I bet, both call.Rivier 6hWe all check and my Ten kicker plays, Told you i love tens! $82 pot for me!Im exhausted at this point for having used so much stunning leet poker skill so I sit out and wait for tomorrow for some real action.Ending Bankroll:  $202. Damnit poker is easy.   :dance:
Thats F*******g hilarious :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Hand 1I get 74o in the big blind and have to fold :club:     $95Hand 2I complete from the SB with JT, miss the flop and fold to a bet :D $90Hand 3Folded to me on the button with 67o and I fold.  Hand 4I fold q2s to an early position raiser who got 2 callers. 69s hits quads 6s and wins $199!!!Hand 5I fold 24o and curse the poker gods.Hand 6k8o. Fold.  Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Why?? Because i have a poker blog for crying out loud!!!Hand 7t6o. Fold this faster than the next $5,000 race gets posted.Hand 8t4o. Patience my young disciples. Still @ $90.Hand 9I'm UTG +1 with a2s. I call because I know my flush is coming.  Flop  ac 3h 7cBB bets, I raise, he calls.Turn Jhhe checks, I bet, he calls.river 2c!!!he check,s I bet, he calls and I win $82!!Bankroll is $137!Hand 10I fold t9o UTG.Hand 11Utg calls, Sb completes and I check with 56o.Flop 2c 4d 8c.SB checks,I bet my double gutter and win a $20 pot!Bankroll is $147!Hand 12I fold my SB to an UTG +1 raise with 33.Hand 13T2o. Fold this faster than most people with $5k blogs go broke!Hand 14T4o. Getting better, lolz. Bankroll is @ $145Hand 15T4s. Man I love these Tens!! I fold to a MP raise.Hand 16j7o. You can't play that. I don't care if this is a race!!Hand 17k4o? No good.Hand 18JTs UTG. I limp because my Sklansky chart says to. We see the flop 5 handed.Flop jc 7h 2s SB checks, BB bets I raise Mp1 cold calls! Crap!!, mp 2 folds, and BB calls.  Turn 8sCan't slow down now.  BB checks, I bet, both call.Rivier 6hWe all check and my Ten kicker plays, Told you i love tens! $82 pot for me!Im exhausted at this point for having used so much stunning leet poker skill so I sit out and wait for tomorrow for some real action.Ending Bankroll:  $202. Damnit poker is easy.   :dance:
TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE! You rock! :clap:
played only 18 hands in one day,,,, what a "sprint"
I doubled my bankroll in 1 day. You can say its bad bankroll management coupled with extreme short term variance, I say it's the fastest sprint since OJ was tearing down the highway in his bronco! Productive day for me! :-)
looshle, quick question.Is this easier than shooting fish in a barrel, or harder?I'm laughing my ass off over here (and for the reason you intended)
Jimmy I am just trying to show people how to work their way from the ground up because information like this is hard to find. It may be comical to you but I think hard work, dedication, and proving myself to be a source of ultimate poker knowledge extremely low on the humor scale.
Now I can pay your rent! 0//n3|)

Guys, I don't think you're taking my cutting edge experiment/quest/poker extravaganza as seriously as you should be.I see everyone replying to KDawgs, JustBlazes, wrto's races, as well as a few others, but look @ the first day results I've had and try to see how my sprint is going to help newbie players as well as change limit poker for the better. Geeze. Maybe day 2 will open your eyes.

Guys, I don't think you're taking my cutting edge experiment/quest/poker extravaganza as seriously as you should be.I see everyone  replying to KDawgs, JustBlazes, wrto's races, as well as a few others, but look @ the first day results I've had and try to see how my sprint is going to help newbie players as well as change limit poker for the better. Geeze. Maybe day 2 will open your eyes.
i think it's great, and may you triple up tomorrow