Whats New On 2+2 Forum

read theres another brandi h story, im lazy can someone give me the skinny on this new drama.

whos her bf BRandon? is that Brandon Cantu of former Jennifer Leigh fame

yeah saw that. vn.
i was coming here to post this story.also, in BBV there is some crazy story about how they all got scammed. cliff notes:guy named "vigorish" has a wife and baby, but the wife gets cancer and vig and co. can't afford the treatment. BBV lets him do a charity drive. he raises 6-10K (which is donated to his stars and FT accounts). his wife comes on 2+2 complains that she hasn't recieved anything and that she and vig had a fight. turns out vig is such a degenerate gambler he blew money for his wife's cancer treatment at super high stakes.it's seriously one of the sadder stories i've ever seen around teh interweb.
i was coming here to post this story.also, in BBV there is some crazy story about how they all got scammed. cliff notes:guy named "vigorish" has a wife and baby, but the wife gets cancer and vig and co. can't afford the treatment. BBV lets him do a charity drive. he raises 6-10K (which is donated to his stars and FT accounts). his wife comes on 2+2 complains that she hasn't recieved anything and that she and vig had a fight. turns out vig is such a degenerate gambler he blew money for his wife's cancer treatment at super high stakes.it's seriously one of the sadder stories i've ever seen around teh interweb.
The wife is probally the same person just trying to double dip the same scam.
I doubt 6 to 10 k is enough for treatment anyways

Cliff Notes:1. Brandi is having a pity party. Everyone is invited.2. Neverwin is a Matusow in training.3. Wah, Wah, Wah.4. Neverwin wants to put it in front, not on her back.Anyone else?

4. Neverwin wants to put it in front, not on her back.Anyone else?
I have a feeling there are not enough condoms in the world for that!
Without wading through that thread, what happened to the kitten?
Got hooked on hookers and blow and is now Neverwin's best friend. It's truely a heart warming story.
Without wading through that thread, what happened to the kitten?
I waded through it......how "infortunate" for me. But, it was sickly facinating. In answer to your question, apparently the kitty is fine. Truly, though, I have no idea how it survived.Other Cliff notes:- her BF - Brandon - is as illiterate and wacky as she is- Brandi likes rubbing Neverwin's feet- another forum member diagnosed her with Histrionic Personality Disorder - he appears to be spot on- Brandon teased everyone by claiming he would post pics, but he never put out- Brandon is down at Bellagio and is ready to beat up anyone who talks chit about Brandi- Brandi and Brandon may or may not have had a 3-some, it may or may not have been with Neverwin - that was not entirely clear- Brandon is afraid of stormtroopers- Brandi is the Britney Spears of poker and will soon be shaving her headI think that's about it. That girl may be the craziest ho on the planet.
I waded through it......how "infortunate" for me. But, it was sickly facinating. In answer to your question, apparently the kitty is fine. Truly, though, I have no idea how it survived.Other Cliff notes:- her BF - Brandon - is as illiterate and wacky as she is- Brandi likes rubbing Neverwin's feet- another forum member diagnosed her with Histrionic Personality Disorder - he appears to be spot on- Brandon teased everyone by claiming he would post pics, but he never put out- Brandon is down at Bellagio and is ready to beat up anyone who talks chit about Brandi- Brandi and Brandon may or may not have had a 3-some, it may or may not have been with Neverwin - that was not entirely clear- Brandon is afraid of stormtroopers- Brandi is the Britney Spears of poker and will soon be shaving her headI think that's about it. That girl may be the craziest ho on the planet.
Sickly facinating is a perfect way to describe any Brandi thread. Excellent Cliff notes! I really only cared about the kitten. Didn't want to hear that it got Dutched or anything like that.

found this funny:"In fact, Neverwin did make comments and try to sleep with me. When I would not accept him and showed no interest in ever getting it on with him, he offered to pay me money. It should go without saying, I did not accept."hahahhaahha no it needs to be said, 90% of the people in poker believe she is a street walker

found this funny:"In fact, Neverwin did make comments and try to sleep with me. When I would not accept him and showed no interest in ever getting it on with him, he offered to pay me money. It should go without saying, I did not accept."hahahhaahha no it needs to be said, 90% of the people in poker believe she is a street walker
I like how she used "neverwin" during the beginning of her story, like that's what she uses as his name in person, but then switched to "Dustin" half way through the story. Her post was a supremely veiled brag post about going on vacation to Mexico.