• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tough break.
a maniac took me out in two hands after I chipped up nicely.A10<Q6 runner runner str8 using the sixJJ<A8<K8 when I was short in the SB and had to call.
a maniac took me out in two hands after I chipped up nicely.A10<Q6 runner runner str8 using the sixJJ<A8<K8 when I was short in the SB and had to call.
UL man, Just take down the 25Kguaranteed...EDIT: From 30K stack to 15K stack in two hands, great....

Hangin in there...27 KLooks like I might sneak into the moneyAnd you haters said Id go brokeJust doubled with AA, redrawing against 88...so sick37K

240th..Maybe I'll play this again on Wednesday..It will be like a new challenge..Kinda like people do with cash games, just keep playing tourneys way outside of your roll lol

240th..Maybe I'll play this again on Wednesday..It will be like a new challenge..Kinda like people do with cash games, just keep playing tourneys way outside of your roll lol
Keep playing these, and just do what GWC said, play tight and double rebuy and add on if you bust. Plenty of donks and more than enough time to be patient for good spots. I had like $50 or something when I first started playing these, and I went over $1500 in a week. Most of that was from a 6th place finish of course, but take that away and I still went from $50 to $600 in a week just from playing rebuys.