Official Yankees 07 Thread

Joe Torre is gonna **** up Scott Proctor's arm by the time the season is over.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so sick. yankees pitching is the effin muck. 10-6 tampa bay in the 7th already 3 runs and 0 mother****ing outs. you had one damn job in the off season except to get pitching. ONE DAMN JOB. wentroqurnqurnqurn. how is baldelli not out at first?

From what I have heard is that he dropped some weight to be able to market himself at Shortstop next offseason and to get more fluid with his swing.
I've just finished watching them against Tampa. Your wrong, the guy is 15 plus pounds bigger this year than last. Thats what I see in front of me not what I've "heard". Dam. When is George gonna pony up is Doe and get Clemens over to NY? They need PITCHING bad.
I've just finished watching them against Tampa. Your wrong, the guy is 15 plus pounds bigger this year than last. Thats what I see in front of me not what I've "heard". Dam. When is George gonna pony up is Doe and get Clemens over to NY? They need PITCHING bad.
I trust Peter Gammons and Buster Olney more than you.
I trust Peter Gammons and Buster Olney more than you.
I'll trust MY OWN EYES. Man, this community is proliferated with so many contrarians its down right astonishing.

This is not good. I realize that it's only April, but somebody might be fired by the end of the weekend. Hopefully the Yanks can score 10 runs today, but that still may not be enough with Karstens pitching.

This is not good. I realize that it's only April, but somebody might be fired by the end of the weekend. Hopefully the Yanks can score 10 runs today, but that still may not be enough with Karstens pitching.
Going to be tough. The Yankees team has a combined .239 average against Wakefield. Meanwhile (though it's a small sample) the Red Sox team has a combined 1.145 OPS against Karstens. I'd expect the losing streak to continue at least one more day.
If they fire Joe Torre, the Yankees have officially lost touch with reality. You dont blame a Hall of Fame mananger when the pitching staff is HORRENDOUS.
If they fire Joe Torre, the Yankees have officially lost touch with reality. You dont blame a Hall of Fame mananger when the pitching staff is HORRENDOUS.
I don't think Torre would be fired, but Guidry might. I think that Cashman deserves some of the blame. He paid $50 million for Kei Igawa who is terrible. That money would have much better spent on a guy like Ted Lilly. He also did not choose to bring Bernie back. As a result our bench sucks.
I don't think Torre would be fired, but Guidry might. I think that Cashman deserves some of the blame. He paid $50 million for Kei Igawa who is terrible. That money would have much better spent on a guy like Ted Lilly. He also did not choose to bring Bernie back. As a result our bench sucks.
Yes Cashman has made some questionable decisions. Igawa is horrible. They need to go after Clemens, hard, pay him whatever it takes.
Yes Cashman has made some questionable decisions. Igawa is horrible. They need to go after Clemens, hard, pay him whatever it takes.
And speaking of Igawa, he's coming in for relief with no outs in the first.
What happened? Injury?
Yeah, Lugo lined a pitch off Karsten's knee. He stayed in long enough to give up a single to Youkilis and they pulled him. It doesn't seem like he's seriously hurt, but rather they don't want him to hurt his arm by compensating for the knee.

Well...I wonder what the new rotation is now. At this rate one of us will be wearing pinstripes soon.