defnitely come to pokerroom.......it has lots of fish and you don't have to download anything, you get a 40% deposit bonus up to $200, and when yo uregister say that "ironmike32" referred you and you get an extra $50 bucks....thanks, email me at ironman056@aol.com or IM me at ironman056 if you have any questiosn

www.bonuswh*res.com is a great website for checking out the different bonuses and comparing different sites. I believe the biggest bonus is the $200 Pokerroom bonus. You can also get a 50% bonus of up to $100 (so you need to deposit $200 to fully take advantage) at Paradise poker by using the bonus code "GRANNY".Here are is a link to a great post on 2+2 concerning bonuses and bonus whoring.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...art=&PHPSESSID=

Cool. I'm going to hit the Cryptologics first. Thanks for the links, guys.If anyone wants me to use them as a referral for any of these sites, just shoot me a message. First come first serve, and we'll both get paid.

for bonuses, i think Absolute Poker is the best, you get a 35% initial bonus and there's constantly 20% reload bonuses it seems like every week. If you want a referral, just PM me, gets you i think $25 free I think.

Cool. I'm going to hit the Cryptologics first. Thanks for the links, guys.If anyone wants me to use them as a referral for any of these sites, just shoot me a message. First come first serve, and we'll both get paid.
I would wh0re all the party skins (empire, eurobet, pokernow, intertops, multipoker) far before I'd hit up the cryptologic sites personally... All though, the pokerplex bonus is quite easy to clear. But, with any crypto site you have to wait to get an ECash PIN that you need to withdraw money.

I was going to try Interpoker first because it's 100% up to $100 and the requirement is 8 raked hands per bonus dollar, so I figure I can knock that out while multi tabling a couple sessions.

I recommend you sign up on the Party skin Empire Poker and work on reload bonuses there as well. One just expires today - but you can get a nice sign up bonus. A lot of players here can refer you - it's easy. This will keep you occipied for a while and its a relatively easy bonus to clear.Otherwise check out www.Bonuswhores.com and make a decision there. I find that software affects a lot of how far someone is willing to go for the bonus. But, YMMV.

holy.. apparently my info is redundant. that's what I get for reading and posting much later than loading up the thread in my browser -- but yeah I agree with a lot of other posters.As you already are on party (and seem to like it) it makes sense to do the party skins and Empire is the first stop on that train.

Hrmm do you have a link to that 100% up to 100$ Interpoker deal? I haven't seen one like that before.
Interpoker Bonus deal.
Get a $100 Bonus in April!In April InterPoker will continue our massively popular bonus scheme by giving every player another $100! We will match your first deposit of the month with a 100% bonus up to $100!PLEASE NOTE: In order to withdraw the bonus or play with it on the tables you will need to play eight (8) times the bonus in raked hands.

lol I saw you the other day on Party, Elkang- you ignored me. Hmph.And yeah, as I said in some other thread, its a gg way to make some quick money doin what you'd normally do. I found paradise to actually be WONDERFUL. You go there, log in.. games are incredibly soft, I cleared the bonus in like 4 hours for 100 bucks. Plus, it really did have a nice vacation feel to it. If they ever offer a reload I'm doing it. I'd go as far as saying its the best site, visually, out there.

Paradise is soft? Hmm I might give it a go if you're right. According to Poker Listings, Paradise gets a 2 on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being looser than an adult film star. Full Tilt getting the 1 was accurate, as well as Pacific getting the big 1-0. Limit that is.

Seems like there is some interest in the interpoker deal. I play exclusively at this site. Yes I am an affiliate, so here you go, go to www.mcpoker.us to get your account for interpoker.Now, the real heart of this message is that since I do play exclusively at this site I can answer a lot of questions for you before you do sign up for an account. I have played every game on interpoker, excluding the heads up hold em. I play mostly NLHE and 7 stud, but have also played LHE, PLO and PLO/8.PM me if you have any questions about game selection, amount of players, tournaments, bonuses, tech support, interface, etc.If you are ready for an account, go to www.mcpoker.us and sign up for an account through me. Thanks in advance.**This is not be held as spam. This is an information first post in regards to the way the players play and the way interpoker does business. Please don't flame me for spam, that is not the intention of this post.

lol I saw you the other day on Party, Elkang- you ignored me. Hmph.
I was 4 tabling for the Empire reload bonus. Or maybe I'm avoiding you! ;)I'm on Interpoker now (thx posters!) and they have an automated prop player system - very cool. I was being paid $10/hr to play $2/4 at a new table (til 4 people show up). Very cool. Pokermountain should get that... or the 1000% bonus.Nice also is the Badbeat and Royal flush jackpots - not that big but no rake either! Plus. A good number of players seem to suck (so far).