The Worst Player Alive?

Anyone have any info on this guyI downloaded a couple of live at the bike broadcasts - there is a guy up there named Ed Shanazarian who i guess owns a pizza place and has more money than god - he plays every single hand and if there is a big pot he has to be in it no matter what he holds if he has any part of a flop or an overcard to it he leads out weakly and if reraised calls it all the way down this is a usual hand phil laak raises with KJ suitedasian guy reraises with KQEd calls with K 4 of hearts Flop is J 10 5 one heart Asian guy goes all in for 5000 dollars into 3000 dollar potEd CallsPhil Laak goes all in Ed calls another 2500! Asian guy hits straight - Laak takes side pot Ed rebuys - I watched like two hours of this from two different days This guy must put crack in his pizzas and partake of his own product

The guy is a brazillionaire outside of poker he gets his kicks trying to hit runner runners in 10k$ pots vs good players.You can't really call him a bad player when he does what he does on purpose.Nobles is way worse cause he is actually trying.

I dont think Ed has ever been on a WSOP broadcast - but I can tell you this about Ed and how he plays. He makes you wonder every time he is in the pot. I've played with him a number of times on LATB and in side games and without a doubt hes scary to play with. Moreso than Corporation Mike (who at least will push with a hand that has a chance to win) - but when you are in with Ed, just know you will get sucked out on. But more often than not, you have the better hand. The problem is he has waaaaaaay more money than me and a $10k loss to him is nothing - I don't like losing that much to him (nor have I ever). But I have won a few hands with an under pair to the board!

I think I played with some of the worst in the world last night. First, and please make sure you're sitting down before you read further, this was an intramural poker tournament with 25-50 blinds with 850 in chips (no that's not a typo) and 4 handed play. So as if the structure wasn't bad enough, I get sat at a table with a girl who tried to bluff at every pot. I actually thought she was playing premium hands after her first pot when she flipped over the A J. However, after that, she started getting involved in EVERY pot. I knew I was in trouble when I saw her CALL a bet "hoping to bluff the other player"... can you play any worse than that? By her own admission she noted that she was a horrible bluffer. Anyway, I never caught a hand the entire night. My brother ended up putting me out with the 6 6 against my A 3 of spades. He eventually won the whole entire thing, forever restoring my faith that people who actually know what they're doing will win most of the time. I mean we had people who didn't know the order of hands, what a check was, reraise, and just about every other thing pertaining to poker... very frustrating.

I think I played with some of the worst in the world last night. First, and please make sure you're sitting down before you read further, this was an intramural poker tournament with 25-50 blinds with 850 in chips (no that's not a typo) and 4 handed play. So as if the structure wasn't bad enough, I get sat at a table with a girl who tried to bluff at every pot. I actually thought she was playing premium hands after her first pot when she flipped over the A J. However, after that, she started getting involved in EVERY pot. I knew I was in trouble when I saw her CALL a bet "hoping to bluff the other player"... can you play any worse than that? By her own admission she noted that she was a horrible bluffer. Anyway, I never caught a hand the entire night. My brother ended up putting me out with the 6 6 against my A 3 of spades. He eventually won the whole entire thing, forever restoring my faith that people who actually know what they're doing will win most of the time. I mean we had people who didn't know the order of hands, what a check was, reraise, and just about every other thing pertaining to poker... very frustrating.
stopped reading there, thank you for the heads up
You go to SCHOOL where the GIRLS are playing INTERMURIAL POKER with your lame *** and you are COMPLAINING!!??
I dont think Ed has ever been on a WSOP broadcast - but I can tell you this about Ed and how he plays. He makes you wonder every time he is in the pot. I've played with him a number of times on LATB and in side games and without a doubt hes scary to play with. Moreso than Corporation Mike (who at least will push with a hand that has a chance to win) - but when you are in with Ed, just know you will get sucked out on. But more often than not, you have the better hand. The problem is he has waaaaaaay more money than me and a $10k loss to him is nothing - I don't like losing that much to him (nor have I ever). But I have won a few hands with an under pair to the board!
What limits do you play?OP: I used to watch L@TB all the time and that's his calling card. It appears that he loves to call down with ace high, any pair, etc. I saw him call an all-in with AK high knowing that he didnt have the best hand in a ~10-12k pot against QQ and suck out to win. Another fun hand was on a recent show when a guy by the name of "Military Kirk" raised pf with KK, folded around to Ed who said, "Want to gamble, and shoved 3.5k aipf with 9-10 os. Board comes 8-5-5-7-J"
What limits do you play?OP: I used to watch L@TB all the time and that's his calling card. It appears that he loves to call down with ace high, any pair, etc. I saw him call an all-in with AK high knowing that he didnt have the best hand in a ~10-12k pot against QQ and suck out to win. Another fun hand was on a recent show when a guy by the name of "Military Kirk" raised pf with KK, folded around to Ed who said, "Want to gamble, and shoved 3.5k aipf with 9-10 os. Board comes 8-5-5-7-J"
yeah i saw the KK vs 9 10 handi just can't conceive of having enough money to play like that guy