Aloha fellow FCP'ers,As i was driving the other day, i was thinking of some sort of way to track my sng stats. And then it hit me....So i own a 500 ct. chip set which is collecting dust under my bed. I'm going to put it to use! It consists of white, red, green, blue, white, and black. Each color will represent the place that i finish in the 9 man SNG. In example : Red=1st Green=2nd Blue=3rd Black = 4th (Bubble) and White=5th-9th.I'm going to designate an area on my desk and stack the chips accordingly to my results. It's basically the same as looking at a bar graph to track your progression. But i like the fact of stacking chips as I complete each SNG. It'll keep me determined and focus to succeed.Any input/advice is greatly appreciated. thanks guys. GL at the tables.jcashx36x

whatever works, man. Sharkscope is much easier, though.
ya i agree, whatever works and keeps you motivated is the way to go. much easier to just tally up the numbers on a piece of paper or in excel IMO
whatever works, man. Sharkscope is much easier, though.
I really do understand where u and Rogue are coming from, that there are other options that will be a lot easier to work with. But i just like that fact of STACKING CHIPS!! :club:

Isn’t that a primitive form of an abacus? You are setting technology back 2000 years.

What if 300 sit and goe's into it, your dog runs into your room and accidently knocks all the chips onto the ground? What if your chip stack tumbles and falls? what if there is heavy winds that the chips just wont withstand? In summary, I don't think it's a good idea. spend $16 a month on sharkscope. It's worth it for me but might not be worth it for you because you play micro stakes. It's still a better alternative IMO than stacking chips.

What if 300 sit and goe's into it, your dog runs into your room and accidently knocks all the chips onto the ground? What if your chip stack tumbles and falls?
Presumably he's able to sort the chips by color and re-stack them. If you keep the not yet played chips in the case you really don't care if the stacks get messed up.
what if there is heavy winds that the chips just wont withstand?
If you have a wind blowing through your house that can knock over a chip stack you have bigger problems than tracking your SNG results.Yeah .... I know .... but still ....