Philippines And Poker

So online poker is legal in the philippines, but does anyone know if you can access sites like full tilt, pstars, ub, etc.? I think they have to have a license to be there, but cant seem to find yes or no google searching.

Then i think im moving there
lol I don't think you'd like the food there. :club: Unless of course you're used to it.

You forgot volcanoes!!!! I was there in the Navy after Mt Pinatubo erupted in 91. Like walking through a snowfield, except it was 95 degrees!!!!

yeah you can access the sites, but dont rely on the internet connection. Just ask Mark Vos when he was playing high stakes omaha with Mike Matusow, he was in the Philippines for some Asian poker tour events, and reported he lost over 100k cause of a disconnect numerous times in the Philippines. The internet there hasnt been the same since that earthquake

Dont know about the Philippines - but if you're thinking about Thailand, there's a monster (150+ page thread) about living/playing poker over on Two Plus Two's forum... Do a search for "degen thailand" in subject to find it... Hours and hours of interesting reading - you'll want to travel there right away and live like a king while playing poker 2 hours a day.

FYP im Filipino so I can say this obv :club:
this makes your name so much better!We have a family friend who lives in Manilla, they love him, he pays his house keepers proper amounts and doesn't steal from them. I'm thinking of going there after school is done
this makes your name so much better!We have a family friend who lives in Manilla, they love him, he pays his house keepers proper amounts and doesn't steal from them. I'm thinking of going there after school is done
if you go over there and they know youre from Canada (or the US), the women will love you and want to marry you so that they can have money and get out of the Philippinesgood times

My wife and her family moved here from the Philippines in the late 90s, and I lived with them for 2 years (we just got our own house). So yeah I'm down with the flips. Filipino food is sooo good...but it can get a little weird. We're going to the Philippines for a while this summer. I'm sure it'll be interesting to say the least.

Balut is just wrong, Iam cool with different cuisine and traditions, but Balut dont fly.
Wrong on so many levels!!!!And the BBQ monkey meat on a stick staggering back down Mag Sai Sai in Subic was awesome!!! I miss the Oak Barrel Saloon!!